• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RLPL Edward Greens for $325?

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
Von Rothbart,

Check your PMs.
smile.gif

deaddog

Reaction score
Well, polo.com tells me ALL sizes are sold out. If anybody gets a pair in 9.5 (or 9) and doesnt want to keep them, please send me a PM before you send them back - I'll take them off your hands!!
Thanks

norcaltransplant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dang work, getting in the way of online shopping. I can't believe I missed out on sub-$300 Edward Greens. I feel, so, so, cheated. Here's hoping Polo actually validates this glitch.

nct

Sabrosa

Reaction score
Booyah...I just called in and the CS rep was willing to honor the 20% code for the order I placed last night. Now we just have to wait to see if they actually ship this afternoon!
tounge.gif

arced

Reaction score
Anyone have a photo (or link) of what tan burnished calf looks like? I didn't see it on the sticky. Or, better yet, a photo of the Corben in the tan burnished calf? I can't believe that I'm ordering really expensive shoes without knowing what they might look like...

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by arced
Anyone have a photo (or link) of what tan burnished calf looks like? I didn't see it on the sticky. Or, better yet, a photo of the Corben in the tan burnished calf? I can't believe that I'm ordering really expensive shoes without knowing what they might look like...

Well, you're probably not, cuz there are none left.
sly.gif

arced

Reaction score
Originally Posted by grimslade
Well, you're probably not, cuz there are none left.
sly.gif

No, no, I already order them. I'm just wondering what to expect... the suede or the calf...

SuitingStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So all orders placed after 10AM EST other than 7.5D will be cancelled????
I was albe to pay for an pair 11.5D around 11AM EST , and it went through, does it mean the order was no good?

PS. I was able to order them becuase I had the shoes sitting in my shopping bag since 9:40 this morning, don't know if that's the reason. Hope this deal goes thorugh

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuitingStyle
So all orders placed after 10AM EST other than 7.5D will be cancelled????
I was albe to pay for an pair 11.5D around 11AM EST , and it went through, does it mean the order was no good?

PS. I was able to order them becuase I had the shoes sitting in my shopping bag since 9:40 this morning, don't know if that's the reason. Hope this deal goes thorugh

Bastard, you stole my 11.5D's!
sarcasm.gif
musicboohoo[1].gif

I've gotta start frequenting a "style for small-footed folk" forum - too many people here comppeting for those 11.5's . . .

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads