• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reggie Miller has game

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Reggie Miller will choke a biatch.

miller_with_no_ball08.jpg

Doesn't include the two FTs to seal it.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
I never get sick of that clip.

More important to that clip, Reggie stayed with the same team FOREVER and was always incredibly involved and gracious in giving back to his community. It was great to have him play for the Pacers. Everybody in the entire state loved him.

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dedalus
+1

He had such a weird shooting style. Ah, the good ol' days, where they got to the finals and lost to big city folk, just like Hoosiers should.

Talk like that will get your ass kicked by Cheryl Miller
boxing[1].gif

Dedalus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mr monty
Talk like that will get your ass kicked by Cheryl Miller
boxing[1].gif

But I meant that in the best way possible. Indiana is such a desperate, hopeless place, and it made for such a nice, yet fitting, memory, better than the ones where the team with the abusive coach wins it all.

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dedalus
But I meant that in the best way possible. Indiana is such a desperate, hopeless place, and it made for such a nice, yet fitting, memory, better than the ones where the team with the abusive coach wins it all.

Dude have you even been there? Its one of the finer places in the midwest. indy is always, consistently ranked as one of the best cities to live - there's jobs there, cheap cost of living, the sports capital of the world, enough entertainment and dining options to keep you satisfied. Your clearly speaking as someone who has never been.

Dedalus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Davidko19
Dude have you even been there? Its one of the finer places in the midwest. indy is always, consistently ranked as one of the best cities to live - there's jobs there, cheap cost of living, the sports capital of the world, enough entertainment and dining options to keep you satisfied. Your clearly speaking as someone who has never been.
I grew up there. Although, I will say that it's different there now than it was 10-20 years ago.

Southern-Nupe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Reggie Miller has always been my hero.
+1 One of the best pure shooters to ever grace the game. ....and the chick in the photo isn't bad, I got to give props to Reggie.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
Starks' "superman" dunk over Jordan/Pippen in the playoffs makes up for anything wrong he may have done, and it wasn't like he and Greg Anthony weren't covering Reggie at the end of that game, Reggie was just shooting lights out from like 26 feet away. And we still won the series. And there was the Anthony Mason monster dunk over the big white center, in that series also I think, forgot his name.

I still remember that Knicks/Rockets game 7. What was he 0/15 from beyond the arc? Its tough, they say to get hot shooting 3s you have to keep trying.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Slopho
I still remember that Knicks/Rockets game 7. What was he 0/15 from beyond the arc? Its tough, they say to get hot shooting 3s you have to keep trying.

Everyone talks about that game and they conveniently forget all the games when he schooled the competition (Indiana series, Riley-era Miami series). It was a horrible time to have the worse shooting game of his life but you are talking about a CBA player (as was Anthony Mason) that became the number 2 offensive option on a championship caliber team and a NBA all star. Once again, his dunk over Jordan/Pippen trumps all his bad days
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics