• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
new travel bag carryon and slate blue peacoat for the fall, time to get rid of more stuff to make room for the new!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Magnificent haul Stitch. Never heard of shop the finest, will have to give them a serious look.

thanks! give them so business while you are at it. ;)

It's a good reminder for me to pay STF another visit soon. There are some Borrelli shirts and sweaters I've been eyeing.

do it.

Stitchy
I just kopped 3X barbas
$(KGrHqZ,!lgFELN,mKorBRcWv0Ysw!~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqZ,!roFEyC9NwfUBRcWOn0lW!~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16ZHJHIE9nyseyvCBRnjcVVcYg~~60_57.JPG

love em. i defo have that bottom one, and im pretty sure i have the top one too. :fistbump:

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

niiice . . . . could i have the brand please ?

haha, I would have included it but thought the white thing in buttonhole gave away the brand-- LBM 1911, and they still have em on yoox. thought this looked like perfect new jacket for fall to replace dowdy / boxy black peacoat I was wearing with jeans.

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
Great watch, stitch. Had that very same one as my beater in college.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Stitches - that's this week sorted, what are you going to wear next week, mate?

lawlz.

i am working on a few new suits and some ties. might me more than a week though. :)

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score

Thank you bb, I love it. What happened to yours?

Sold it to one of my fraternity brothers. He was obsessed with it the entire time I knew him and I honestly beat the **** out of the thing over the course of college. (I was/am an idiot.) Still, great watch.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Sold it to one of my fraternity brothers. He was obsessed with it the entire time I knew him and I honestly beat the **** out of the thing over the course of college. (I was/am an idiot.) Still, great watch.

that is teh sad. go find it and make it feel all better please. and i agree, it is a great watch. what year was yours?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads