• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You guys suck at suspense reveals.
53b454d5.jpg

3ec2eaea.jpg

50c0df51.jpg

I bought bunch of Carminas but the fit seems a little off, they are all suede and might be going up for sale. Damn it.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I bought bunch of Carminas but the fit seems a little off, they are all suede and might be going up for sale. Damn it.

what size are you? :bounce2:

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

what size are you? :bounce2:

I bought size 10.5 in Carmina and they fit me but I have heel slippage on the forest last. I need to try Rain lasted shoes, I will try them tonight and see how they fit. Will be putting up for sale.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^ superb soporific selection ^^

I bought size 10.5 in Carmina and they fit me but I have heel slippage on the forest last. I need to try Rain lasted shoes, I will try them tonight and see how they fit. Will be putting up for sale.

too small for me :(

Last edited:

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Some ties, sorry for crappy pictures, they are fresh out of the box:

Deets? Holy ****.

Today, all RLPL, all cashmere, all hand rolled except the grey grenadine on the end.

msart84

Reaction score

which model? if that is 10.5 uk that is my size....

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Deets? Holy ****.
Today, all RLPL, all cashmere, all hand rolled except the grey grenadine on the end.

Those POW/Plaids are nice, the houndstooth is sweet, and the grenadine is [sigh] - but that guncheck cutie you're hiding on the left? That's the :slayer:

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Those POW/Plaids are nice, the houndstooth is sweet, and the grenadine is [sigh] - but that guncheck cutie you're hiding on the left? That's the :slayer:

:slayer: it is!

Vloed

Reaction score
I just bought a pair of Loake 1880 Churchill oxfords from my local shoe shop/cobblers. I had originally only gone in to browse, but they had one pair of factory seconds selling cheap in my size so I jumped on them. When I first saw them, I thought they looked a bit too conservative but once I was convinced to try them on I changed my mind.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics