1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

RARE Brioni "Natural" Sportcoat, patch pockets, 42R!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by bcquinn1, Jul 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcquinn1

bcquinn1 Well-Known Member

Very rare Brioni "Natural" sportcoat. This is a departure for Brioni, which is known for more heavily structured jackets. Instead, the shoulders have almost no padding, the canvas is incredibly light, and the jacket is only quarter-lined. This reveals the incredible tailoring quality and attention to detail in its construction. It's made in a medium weight virgin wool that feels amazing. Two patch pockets at the hips, welt breast pocket, and finished sleeves with working buttonholes.

I love this jacket--unfortunately I've outgrown it. I bought it NWT, and have been the only owner and wearer. It shows some signs of light use (e.g., a few loose threads on the interior lining), but it has tons of life left.

NOTE: the sleeve buttons do not perfectly match the front buttons. I was an idiot, and lost them--matched them as best I could. It's not very noticeable, but wanted to point it out in the interest of full disclosure (and also the low price). It's a relatively easy fix for a tailor if you want to replace them.

$200 shipped CONUS

Measurements:
    Shoulders: 18.5"
    Chest, pit to pit: 22.5"
    Sleeves: 25"
    Bottom of collar to bottom: 30"

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.