• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

caseyfud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Suitsupply is p good for suits in the $500 range or so I've heard

Master Milano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Kaffe 1668 is one of my favorite coffee shops in the city, and it's right in Tribeca. I probably would not go out of my way, but since you're in the area you might as well check out Century 21.

kaffe 1668 :slayer: -- great place to kick back for a bit with a nice coffee/ tea

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sounds doable to me reedo. Also, actual RFT: purchased one of the green marble-print short sleeve Ervell shirts from the Corner on a lark, assuming I'd return it...turns out I like it way more than I thought I was going to. Not sure if I should keep or return now :(

zapatiste

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

HELLO

peepwall%5B1%5D.gif

Oh Stanley van Buren, the most valiant of avocats, peace be upon you! I'll write you shortly, dear Stanley

Zeemon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thecorner and some other shops put a lot of DVN f/w 2013 items up. it is probably the ugliest stuff i've seen in 5-6 years

Last edited:

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Why do you think that?

My bad. Everybody was posting about going to NYC, so I somehow read your post and thought you too were also going to NYC and not LA. Hence, from NYC one would fly UP to Portland, ME and OUT to Portland, OR.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
teger and I will be covering Capsule for styleforum.net, and there is a good lineup of brands that will be covered.

as shoreman mentioned though, you can always try your luck at getting in yourself (I can't imagine it's impossible)

Last edited:

gong

Reaction score
i'll be in guantanamo bay for some government questioning, or something

any recommendations for sights to see etc in the area?

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

Sounds doable to me reedo. Also, actual RFT: purchased one of the green marble-print short sleeve Ervell shirts from the Corner on a lark, assuming I'd return it...turns out I like it way more than I thought I was going to. Not sure if I should keep or return now :(

the obvious answer is keep and post fitpics

Last edited:

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Wtf is this ****
I guess it won't really affect me personally, but yeah apparently you have to pay final value fees (10%?) on the highest bid if you cancel an auction

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads