• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah I hear you

let's not twist around my words too much. obviously my post doesn't apply to coats that do it well

Last edited:

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Orlebar Brown 5th Anniversary Prints on the Bulldog look ******* great, 4 more prints are yet to be seen

These are ******* tremendous.

thatguymj

Reaction score
Hey Parker, were you at the Palo Alto train station on Friday?

RFT, saw a guy wearing a pair of painted blue gats on University Ave in PA. Only the 2nd time I have seen gats in the wild and first pair of painted ones. Was kinda shocked since PA is a huge fashion wasteland.

Last edited:

Urthwhyte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Parker, were you at the Palo Alto train station on Friday?
RFT, saw a guy wearing a pair of painted blue gats on University Ave in PA. Only the 2nd time I have seen gats in the wild and first pair of painted ones. Was kinda shocked since PA is a huge fashion wasteland.

If you think PA is bad come to Casto in MTV. It's...lacking

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know its listed, I posted it in someone should cop because I need a 52

I have to back up brad on this one if we just wanted boring car coats whats the point, with out innovation we would still be wearing leotards. I agree that coat failed though. I wish I could get this raf coat in my size, similar Idea but I think it works.

Last edited:

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ maybe the du's a sex addict...
first question that comes to mind is what were you doing looking thru CL ads nouveaupauvre ehhhh
lol8[1].gif

Last edited:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anybody have any experience with Andrew McDonald shoes? Do they fit large, TTS?

tts but shoe sizes on the AM site are listed in AUS sizing which is the same as UK sizing.

I wear a 7 AUS/uk which equals a 8 US/41. Wear 41 in raf/cp and 42 in mmm(am I the only one that thinks mmm runs small instead of cps running large? :eek: )

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics