• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
they serve dom at hooters

colabear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

one of the best combos is Dom Perignon + mini corndog (or any salty, trashy snack). It's all about mixing high and low.

+1 for mixing high and low. the ying and the yang, it's good to have balance. Like for dates, I like starting with a nice romantic dinner and ending with a raunchy, dirty farking :)

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Daron Sutton, play-by-play announcer for the Arizona Diamondbacks, has been suspended by the team for his repeated resistance to wearing a polo shirt with the team's logo on them. Sutton doesn't believe such attire constitutes professional attire. Tip of the cap, Daron.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
unbearably hot days are so much more tolerable with cosmic wonder shorts. best purchase of the year.

RFT #2: I want to get suspenders to wear with my Junya cords that are set up for it :eek:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
silly willy question: how to size rick tees? (8 years late haha)

shoulders on a 50 measure 16'' according to lncc...i know theyre supposed to be stretchy but should i get a 48 instead of a 46

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
whatever size you need get one smaller, but it really depends on how you want it to fit, yah its gonna stretch like a mothafucka

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think it's interesting that SW&D has really adopted the "Thumbs Up" feature, whereas MC much less so.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

whatever size you need get one smaller, but it really depends on how you want it to fit, yah its gonna stretch like a mothafucka

I don't want it to be super tight, just twisty and drapey.
If I go with a size bigger I don't think it'll be too loose on the body, will it?

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you want it to be tight in the beginning cuz its gonna be the loosest goosy ever after 10 minutes of wear

assuming this is unstable cotton

Last edited:

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads