• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Guys, I've been drinking and this girl I've been seeing absolutely hates boots on guys. But she's really hot and wants me to literally slap her around while we're, you know, so I'm torn.
Oh, RFT: these two dudes at the bar got into a huge fight and the first thing I noticed was "Holy ****, those are some ugly shoes."
edit: and get toast man, get out of here with that Whitney is a good show ****. Shiiiit.

this is not a difficult decision. i have my fingers crossed for you, retroactively.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^

Is that site a gag? Here is their Canada streetwear report:

04Aib.png

Last edited:

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I live in a good area actually, Its just DC isn't very nice in certain spots at night.
ive acted like a complete lunatic anf flailed my arms while yelling **** to myself to get some dudes to back off from me once, lmao.

No one actually attacked me when I lived in DC, but sometimes people would scream the most messed up stuff at me when I walked down the street. I went to bad parts of town at night looking for fun, so go figure.

Last edited:

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

No one actually attacked me when I lived in DC, but sometimes people would scream the most messed up stuff at me when I walked down the street. I went to bad parts of town at night looking for fun, so go figure.

like what?

tbh, I've gotten more positive **** than negative, I once had some dude tell me that i was "on dat kanye ****" when he was referring to my skirt, lol. Worst was in nyc actually where I had two people threaten me and I bitched out, lol. In DC I'm just trying to be cautious cuz I know what its like, every dog has its day.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
basically it was two worthless puerto ricans who said that my rick high collar could be bought for $20 at macys, and I mocked them and **** which lead to them wanting to beat me up but I didn't hit them I just kept walking as they **** talked me, lol.

I felt like a ***** but whatever

Last edited:

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
right, me and another walking together to a restaurant is confrontational.

I WAS ASKING FOR IT

plus, how was I confrontational if I walked away? All I did was verbally defend myself a bit cuz I got mad.

Last edited:

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score

basically it was two worthless puerto ricans who said that my rick high collar could be bought for $20 at macys, and I mocked them and **** which lead to them wanting to beat me up but I didn't hit them I just kept walking as they **** talked me, lol.
I felt like a ***** but whatever

there's your answer right there. no offence, but don't act like johnny dangerous if you can't back that **** up

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yah, thats why I acknowledged I bitched out, but still. I just got pissed at the comments but then I realized fighting over idiocy would have been a dangerous and dumb route to take.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wait, how did the worthless Puerto Ricans know your jacket wasn't from Macy's? There must be more to this story...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads