Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Almost Special

there's your answer right there. no offence, but don't act like johnny dangerous if you can't back that shit up

2. Lane

Lane Senior member

yah, thats why I acknowledged I bitched out, but still. I just got pissed at the comments but then I realized fighting over idiocy would have been a dangerous and dumb route to take.

3. noob in 89

noob in 89 Senior member

Wait, how did the worthless Puerto Ricans know your jacket wasn't from Macy's? There must be more to this story...

4. oneeightyseven

it would have been, and at this point in my life I know that too. but see, mocking someone like that who is willing to talk shit to a stranger, if you can't really back it up, is just as dangerous. not making fun of you or anything, just saying

5. noob in 89

noob in 89 Senior member

Yeah, my assistant wrestling coach from high school -- a tough sonofabitch if ever there was one, but a nice guy all the same -- died recently from one punch thrown by some asshole on a golf course. Violence is always a bad idea. (Even if you can back it up).

Last edited: Mar 4, 2012

6. Lane

Lane Senior member

yah, its just I don't think sometimes and act impulsively.

Also, yah, noobizor I have a friend who wrecks people in one blow cuz he use to box. He doesn't fight anymore cuz he had some one guy running his mouth once at a bar and he floored him and his jaw broke and he got banned from the bar for 6 months, he got lucky cuz the people there covered his ass and said they didn't know who it was. Guys mom was calling in asking who it was cuz she wanted the person to pay for her sons medical bills, fucking lol

7. APK

APK Senior member

I'm convinced every stranger I meet could murder me with one punch. Or is carrying a shiv. Either way, I make a point not to even get sarcastic with potentially murderous strangers.

8. hoozah

hoozah Senior member

reminds me of a few years back. two sons were playing hockey against each other and one thing led to the next, the fathers got into a fight. one of the fathers punched the other kids father and killed him.

9. Raindrop

Raindrop Senior member

Been buying a lot of clothes lately, ever since my GF told me I dress like crap and started buying me clothes. Slowly became interested in dressing myself and stumbled across here. Lurked non-stop and started reading on color theory/combination, looking at WAYWT thread and quality/price ratios.

Few months later and realize all I really need to look presentable is a pair of raw fitted dark denim/white tee + drop $ on a quality leather jacket / some nice boots. Also, navy + gray + brown + white happen to look beautiful together.

Fucking amazing forum and learned (still learning) a lot.

10. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Senior member

First step should have been a brand new girlfriend.

11. APK

APK Senior member

+1 especially since most girls who buy clothes for their partner appear to be working for the "appropriate outfit for Thanksgiving dinner with in-laws" look.

12. oneeightyseven

"babe, you'll look great in this argyle sweater! all you have to do is spike your hair up a little and you'll be good for dinnner with my grandparents! don't worry, pink isn't gayyy, it's trendy and fashion-forward right now!"

13. APK

APK Senior member

This is pretty much spot on, even for a lot of women who dress really well themselves. It's like all of their fashion sense is spent on their ability to create great ensembles for themselves that there aren't any creative juices left when it comes to "guiding" their partner, so they just try to dress him up like he's on his way to get saved.

14. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

15. istasi

istasi Senior member

The same could probably be said for most of us with regards to dressing women. I know a well-dressed girl when I see one, but I would have no idea how to create a wardrobe for a girl.

Now, undressing them on the other hand... :rimshot:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.