• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WOW Aitor is sick as hell. This is exactly the aesthetic I'm considering. The pants were mad expensive, huh?

And I still love the TB aesthetic too. I'm just trying to add more to my repertoire

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very curious to see the throup-browne synergy in action, but you'll probably have to sell your entire thom wardrobe twice to fund the pants so...

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

Very curious to see the throup-browne synergy in action, but you'll probably have to sell your entire thom wardrobe twice to fund the pants so...

this is euthanasia, what you're doing.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I do what I can with what I have but I'm the mere vessel of a greater Will.

Last edited:

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tis depressing. Guess I could just do Nike gear for the bottom half and kop some White M BLK for the top. That wouldn't cost a fortune...

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

Woke up this morning and need Margiela side-zips BAD. I'm a 45 in CP Achilles, 11 Cons (w/ insert), 10.5 Paul Smith. Will 45 work for me? I know this is technically a "small question," but don't venture out into the morass. Thanks.

Maybe. Of course, your measurements don't match mine, since I'm a 44 in CPs and an 11.5 in chucks, and my size 44 MMM side-zips fit well.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Been inspired by ghetto workout vids posted awhile back so working out at home on the weekends when I don't want to go to the gym.

fungz0r

Reaction score

My (Toronto) mail man told me a while ago you can get hit with duties on anything valued over $25, even if it's marked as a gift.

Yep I got hit randomly with duties, good thing the seller undervalued the price so I didn't get hit with too much. Almost as bad as the UPS brokerage ****, got hit with $20 fees on a $20 order

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
reedo could also check out uniqlo's new tech block stuff if he's trying to go techy without blowing bills before he knows if he likes it.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's plenty of mid level stuff that could work, you won't end up looking like a hovering scuba warrior of doom but maybe that's a good thing.

I believe the pants retailed for around 2k? c/d

sounds about right

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
"A man without a moustache is like a woman with one."

- Old [fake] Ukrainian saying

it's time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads