• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Love nubez.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
people who don't post pictures of themselves on the internet shouldnt be allowed to have opinions about things imo
Sigh, once again something so simple just goes way above your head. There is a grey area you know, you don't have to see things so black and white.

reprehensible

Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
I want to look like I am a time traveling, American-educated samurai from the year 2020

Who wouldn't, really?

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
Sigh, once again something so simple just goes way above your head. There is a grey area you know, you don't have to see things so black and white.

posting before someone makes the obvious height related joke

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1 Got nothing done at work as a result

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
I never do this, but I'm clicking on the affiliate links above just to check out the merchandise, and there is some cool stuff. http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=1206
Yea, those are really nice. There is this one mid 20s guy i see like once a week lately (seen him 3 times) and he's always wearing the same thing. These what i think are red wings or aldens, what appear to be well worn in apc ns, a light blue button up air tied, this green americana type jacket and a beanie. He's in good shape and all which makes most the difference but he looks dope as ****. I've wanted to get some good americana looks going for fall. I've wanted to for awhile actually as you know. Maybe i should quit oggling guys at the grocery store.
Originally Posted by GoSurface
This is really cool, too: http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=1034
I was in Alan Bilzerian the other day checking out the dope diggs and they had this coat. It looks much nicer in person than in that context photo. The blue is a lot more subtle IRL. Didn't try it on. Did try on one of their new winter wool coats and it fit pretty nice in that looser EG fit type way. Can't drop the $650 at the moment though. Seemed super warm which is why i was instantly drawn to it

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Yea, those are really nice. There is this one mid 20s guy i see like once a week lately (seen him 3 times) and he's always wearing the same thing. These what i think are red wings or aldens, what appear to be well worn in apc ns, a light blue button up air tied, this green americana type jacket and a beanie. He's in good shape and all which makes most the difference but he looks dope as ****. I've wanted to get some good americana looks going for fall. I've wanted to for awhile actually as you know. Maybe i should quit oggling guys at the grocery store.

http://boston.craigslist.org/mis/

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
white hi-top sneakers have always been a ******* eye-sore. just because Dior did them too doesn't mean they're less of a ****** hype-beasty-kid-robot-hoody-type-fashion-turd. Also, checked out the overcoat at H&M. It's $120 here in China, what the **** bullshit is that? I'd pay $50 for it, tops. The Yuan is stronger than the USD so you can go ************* H&M.
Originally Posted by Razele
+1 Cutting bitches is dope
Cutting dope is for bitches

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought I had all the cold weather gear I needed for the year. I was wrong.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Coming this winter... he thought he had all the cold weather gear he needed. He was wrong.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads