• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SolarEclipseSafetyCanali.GIF

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
he can accomplish that for cheaper

Ya I know, I was just looking at Ann D stuff on ebay and thought that it looked dope lol

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would totally buy that Ann D patterned shirt but it's $450 and like 2 sizes too big for me. Treasurehoard also has an awesome CdG Junya floral shirt too but that **** is also too expensive and large. How does he get all that ****? They always seem to be massive sizes though.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^I have that one.

There are a couple of sick shirts that are my size, the black floral one and the gold iridescent one would kop

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I ain't sellin the floral, my junya 07 is some of my fav lil nephew. Also have a wrinkled floral blazer.

FS threak still in workz.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS

North Korean dictator Kim Jong Il fires artillery upon the Temple of Jawnz. 155mm self-propelled howitzers return fire, unclear as to whether Northern forces were hit. A North Korean official speaking on condition of anonymity stated that the attack was in response to insults and lack of praise towards the Supreme Leader in the "What Are You Wearing Today Discussion Thread". Officials from the Temple were unavailable for comment. United States officials called on North Korea to cease and desist. Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said in a statement, "Grorious reader, prease stop assaulting the steeze sanctuary." Tensions between the two parties have been elevated since 2010, when the Temple of Jawnz announced that it would no longer be producing blistered lamb products just before Kim Jong Il was set to commission a custom cod-piece.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ My first though was "OMFG the temple!"
laugh.gif

ltb

Reaction score
I think it might be more than a little sad that that is one of the first things I thought of.

GlenCoe

Reaction score
nvm

virus646

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ltb
I think it might be more than a little sad that that is one of the first things I thought of.

+1, for a second I was wondering if I would ever receive my order
confused.gif

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
Paging uncontrol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ANN-DEMEULEMEEST...item19c1071c3c

sick, but i don't wear vests

Originally Posted by g transistor
I would totally buy that Ann D patterned shirt but it's $450 and like 2 sizes too big for me. Treasurehoard also has an awesome CdG Junya floral shirt too but that **** is also too expensive and large. How does he get all that ****? They always seem to be massive sizes though.

tornado mart florals own everything dude

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
-40 DEGREES with wind chill on my way in to work this morning! New record for me in the city, only time I've been in that cold before now was on the peak of blackcomb. Came in in NiCo cotton trench over W+H flannel with spurrs and NiCo combats, SNS cable scarf and wool gloves. Legs cold, hands cold, top of head cold, everything else toasty. Gooooooo Nice Collective.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
tornado mart florals own everything dude

Where do you get the shirts from? I tried to look for an online retailer but couldn't find any so I assume you use a proxy? I also like the shirts to be a little thicker, the floral shirts I have are similar to oxford/chambray cloth (WWM) and they're awesomeezzzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads