• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine

NYCTechNerd

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered more than 1 pair?

It appears one can only pre-order one pair at a time so if you want multiple pairs than each pair you want is a separate order with separate shipping costs which can add up quickly.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered more than 1 pair?

It appears one can only pre-order one pair at a time so if you want multiple pairs than each pair you want is a separate order with separate shipping costs which can add up quickly.
Shipping was free for me

BAK

Reaction score
On a separate note, didn't realize how quick these crowdfunding items would fill up and close to new orders. I would have thought they'd have kept accepting orders through the 2 weeks, but I guess then you run into delays in production if the manufacturing facility can't handle the volume
From a recent interview with Kyle Rancourt:

How is this release different and what did you guys learn?
Our biggest goal this time around is to get the delivery dates right. We didn’t limit the number of orders we were taking last time and it led to some people waiting a really long time to get their shoes. This time we have analyzed materials and production schedules so we can give more accurate shipping estimates. We have a set number of pairs of each style available and once they are sold out we are closing ordering. I think this is the best way to serve our customers and supporters.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Our biggest goal this time around is to get the delivery dates right. We didn’t limit the number of orders we were taking last time and it led to some people waiting a really long time to get their shoes. This time we have analyzed materials and production schedules so we can give more accurate shipping estimates. We have a set number of pairs of each style available and once they are sold out we are closing ordering. I think this is the best way to serve our customers and supporters.
Makes sense, thanks for linking this article

anonymouz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Great article. Glad these crowdfunding events have been a success. Personally, I don't mind the extra wait time (beyond initial estimates). But, I guess, for us SFers, we don't typically need another pair and have a sizable rotation to hold us through the wait ?

FatTuesday

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not a very glamorous coming out celebration, but my new Rangers are out today (to the office) for their first wearing. Comfy right out of the box, as expected. To add insult to injury, it's also raining.

They'll get a better debutante party soon enough.
20210213_101049.jpg
20210213_101149.jpg

Green, green and more green.

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
Not a very glamorous coming out celebration, but my new Rangers are out today (to the office) for their first wearing. Comfy right out of the box, as expected. To add insult to injury, it's also raining.

They'll get a better debutante party soon enough.
View attachment 1554681 View attachment 1554682

Green, green and more green.

Dude, those came out superb! Love that combo as well with the tripple Green!!

-Mike

mscb

Reaction score
Anyone have delivery problems with Fedexsmartpost?
Choosing ground cost more

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
LoL, now I am not sure what you are wearing, or BOTH. Although that picture looks strikingly similar to the one from a few days ago... Those Greens are money my friend. I now officially have my first pair of Green Shell Cordovan shoes in production. You are partially responsible for that. Enjoy YOUR day today!!!

-Mike

FatTuesday

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Repurposed photo here and there. Spreading the spirit and trying to be relevant to the specific thread.

Laissez les bon temps rouler

A Harris

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Anyone have delivery problems with Fedexsmartpost?
Choosing ground cost more

Smartpost is super slow to California, my last order was 15 days in transit. Free though!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads