• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rag & Bone Sample Sale?

A Harris

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Got this in an email just now. Not sure how much Rag & Bone they might have, but it could be interesting:

luxDropEmail.jpg

tundrafour

Reaction score
Forget Rag and Bone, I'm going for the Juicy! Hopefully they'll have Uggs, too.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Uh oh. This could get messy with people and requests for stuff. Just like the W+H sample sale. Not to say i wouldn't be first in line asking for some rb15s. I haven't seen much rag and bone besides jeans, and jackets though. Is there a place i could look at their stuff online?

trentlane669

Reaction score
All I know is that if they would had a RB Black Waxed Cotton Workcoat I'd be throwing money at you!

slee1986

Reaction score
You guys think this will be worth going to?

ardeetee

Reaction score
waxed black cotton workcoat in small would be faaaaantastic...
smile.gif

Brian SD

Reaction score
Who's in Chicago? Start taking requests. I want everything and anything in a size small.
smile.gif

twin8885

Reaction score
I'll be going to the VIP night on the 14th, I can do my best to do pick-ups for people. I just need suggestions on the best way to do it because I don't know sizes or pricing and I don't want to buy stuff and have people flake.

twin8885

Reaction score
Alright this is probably the best option. If anyone wants something from the sample sale this is what I will do. Send me a PM, stating what you are looking for in particular, what size you are and if you are open to other options. Then please let me know how much you are willing to pay for said items and then also a email address you check.

If I go and get said items, I will send you a paypal invoice. It will be the price of the items, plus paypal fee's+shipping, and maybe a little extra to cover the cost of the ticket to the event.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads