• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: Pantherella OTC Socks for <$9

Henry Boogers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I used shopsocial1 for 30% off. When these arrive I will be sure to list them quickly on the B&S at cost as they probably wont make it over my massive calves.
plain.gif

chenzhongbi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Henry Boogers
I used shopsocial1 for 30% off. When these arrive I will be sure to list them quickly on the B&S at cost as they probably wont make it over my massive calves.
plain.gif

This code works. Thanks.

HalfCanvas

Reaction score
Wow, they had merino too? This was maybe the PSA of the year -- I picked up 22 pair of cotton OTCs for like $7.66 each.

Newlaw

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ltontheqt
I just tried the code - 20 percent off but shipping charge. Did you get free shipping?
Nope this didn't include free shipping. I figured for the price shipping was worth it... didn't want to spend $100 on socks. Edit: I now see that others got 30% off and/or other free shipping codes. Crap! Oh well, there are plenty of coupons for STP floating around.

Raralith

Reaction score
Thanks again, bought 24 pairs since I just threw away 5 pairs recently.

the.chikor

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Henry Boogers
plain.gif

Accolades for the discount code-well done sir.

LatinStyleLover

Reaction score
The code worked great! Just bought a lucky 13 pairs for $116.50 including tax and shipping. I am set now on socks. Thanks!

Saenek

Reaction score
Got 10 pairs for about $82 shipped, dug through my deleted emails and found the stp dealflyer thingy with 25% off and free shipping for orders over $100.

appolyon

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Thank you. Managed to pick up 20 pairs
fing02[1].gif
... wish I had seen that 30% code though only got 20% myself.

KayJay85

Reaction score
You are all true gents

Thanks for the PSA and coupon codes

badsha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn PSA's. How did you go about sizing? 7-11 should be standard for most everyone? Any experience with the lightweight socks?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads