• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: Los Angeles - Suits

why4009

Reaction score
Hi,

Please check the link below. They are trying to get rid of the suits by this weekend. This is where I bought a couple for 50 bucks each (discussed on a prior post). The sizes were mainly 46. There were a few suits with tags, I remember seeing a Versace with tags, a couple of zegnas, armani. I think I saw a kiton sports coat also. The guy just text me saying he wanted me to come back and buy some more, so I think you might be able to negotiate a little. Good Luck

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/clo/855464795.html

why4009

Reaction score
I went back today and picked up 7 suits and the kiton sports coat for 160 bucks (20 bucks each).

I picked up another Mani, a giorgio armani le collezioni, a valentino, a zegna soft, 3 boss suits.

The kiton is brand new, sleeve buttons were in the inside pocket, and the jacket still had that white thread in it so it hasn't been worn. 46/L

One of the suits will actually fit woohoo.

Attachment 13641

Attachment 13642

Attachment 13643

Attachment 13644

Attachment 13645

johnny_flapjack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why4009
I went back today and picked up 7 suits and the kiton sports coat for 160 bucks (20 bucks each).

I picked up another Mani, a giorgio armani le collezioni, a valentino, a zegna soft, 3 boss suits.

The ziton is brand new, sleeve buttons were in the inside pocket, and the jacket still had that white thread in it so it hasn't been worn. 46/L

One of the suits will actually fit woohoo.

Aaahhhhh, now I see. So this is like the Rollex watch that I bought for $20.
tounge.gif

why4009

Reaction score
Originally Posted by johnny_flapjack
Aaahhhhh, now I see. So this is like the Rollex watch that I bought for $20.
tounge.gif

Is the kiton fake?
frown.gif
I ask sincerely to learn, I have never seen one up close before, so I don't know.

I just took a gamble figuring it was worth the risk.

Thanks.

why4009

Shikar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am a 46R/L so if you wish to send some my way...lemme know.
bigstar[1].gif

Regards.

why4009

Reaction score
Edited: The person selling the suits wanted me to take his ad down since he doesn't have time to focus on the calls. If you search Craigslist you can show up at his store if you wish.

I went back yesterday and dug up a hugo boss 3 button for my friend pic below. It was a 42 L. Super 120. I told the seller if I showed up again today to not allow me entry into his shop.
tounge.gif
Pic below. My friend took it on his cell phone - sorry for the not great pic.

But every time I go back I seem to find something which means I was not paying close enough attention the first time.

I saw several hugo boss DBs some with tags still, mondos, donna karan 46L with tags it said made in italy(I know not that great of a suit just going off of memory), some armani (there was a 3 button super 150 missing the pants, but it was too big for me), st yvenes (not sure how to spell that several of them), some brands that I don't recognize. A couple of suits that had the white threading running through them, which I believe means they are hand made? There was a valentino uomo DB but in green (not the most exciting green). I think another valentino uomo in blue DB. There was a cordoroy suit in blue, and several sports coats with names I don't recognize (which doesn't mean much - they could be amazing brands). I think I saw a blue blazer by Valentino (gold buttons). Didn't see a versace it got sold (in case you were interested in that one). Some suits had references to a place in Beverely Hills. Calvin Klein suits, hmm that is about all I can remember.

There was one suit, made in america, couldn't figure out figure out the name, super 120s (it still had a label on the o/s of sleeve) and the jacket loop (the one used to hang the jacket on a hook) was this half circle made of out yellow and black - not sure if that is the signature of a particular brand. It had white threads in it across the shoulders. It had all these made in america by a union (unite) not sure if there are any quality made suits by an american union.

Sorry fo the ramblings just trying to give you as much info as I could remember.

Anyway, the guy selling them is a nice guy so I am just trying to help him out. He only gave me a deal because I bought a bunch of them so don't expect a discount unless you take a lot of them.

Good luck.

Why4009

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads