• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Proxy Service (San Francisco) conus/international

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Welcome to sinnedk's proxy service. As many of you members know SF has some great shops such as archive, union made, maas stacks, acrimony, modern appeal clothing, self edge, sui generisis(consignment store) many others.

if anyone is in need of a proxy feel free and hit me up and we can work something out.

My fee is $30/item and $5 for any additional item from a different site/vendor. I can negotiate the fee but it depends on the scenario which we can determine via private messages.

i ship from san francisco you can estimate shipping here http://shipgooder.com.

Here is how it works:
1. You provide me the merchant website and list of what you want.
2. i total the transaction + shipping to you + my fee (TBD based on scenario).
4. you paypal me total (please make sure you cover the paypal fees).
5. i order the items
5. i ship items to you.

cheers

Update 4/29 - I still do the proxy service feel free and PM me.
Update 10/1 - A lot of people ask me for quotes and then don't reply after seeing the shipping fees. I urge people to take a look at http://shipgooder.com to see the estimate so there is no "sticker" shock effect.

Attachments

• christian.bale.avatar.jpg
    christian.bale.avatar.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 803
Last edited:
Reaction score
Just wanted to post here highly recommending this proxy service.

I used to live in San Francisco and I know there are some great stores, especially boutiques, so this is a great idea and I'm glad sinnedk is offering it.

I recently contacted him about a pair of shoes that I thought was only available in stores. I didn't even check online (brain fart, I guess). He checked online for me and told me he didn't want me to waste my money. Very honest seller.

And now I'm thinking back about which stores and what things I might need so that I can do business with him. Will definitely do business in the future and, again, highly recommended.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Just wanted to post here highly recommending this proxy service. 

I used to live in San Francisco and I know there are some great stores, especially boutiques, so this is a great idea and I'm glad sinnedk is offering it. 

I recently contacted him about a pair of shoes that I thought was only available in stores. I didn't even check online (brain fart, I guess). He checked online for me and told me he didn't want me to waste my money. Very honest seller.

And now I'm thinking back about which stores and what things I might need so that I can do business with him. Will definitely do business in the future and, again, highly recommended. 

Thanks man :slayer:

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have been getting asked by numerous members to provide a quote and after i provide the quote the said members don't reply. Not even a no thank you. I kindly ask people not to ask for a quote if you are not serious. International shipping is expensive and i provided a website where one can estimate so that there are no shocks when i provide a quote.

I ask that people please be respectful and serious when asking for a quote.

Kontos

Reaction score
I used Sinnedk's service recently

He was very helpful and honest
Items were packed nicely
Delivery was fast (5 days from SF to Sydney)

I highly recommend his service

Thanks, mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads