1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Private messages impossible

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ernest, Jul 4, 2004.

1. ernest

ernest Distinguished Member

I see this :

I see this on my screen :This message can not be sent because the recipient does not have permission to use the private messenger.

You are currently logged in as ernest

2. FIHTies

FIHTies Distinguished Member

It means that the person set up their account yet did not confirm themselves when they got the email to activate thier account.

3. ernest

But I already sent him private message, he received and even answered to me.

4. FIHTies

FIHTies Distinguished Member

(FIHTies @ 04 July 2004, 09:34) It means that the person set up their account yet did not confirm themselves when they got the email to activate thier account.
    Well then Ernest my dear... He obviousely subsequently blocked YOU from being able to send him a message. Nothing personal of course... JJF

5. ernest

(ernest @ 04 July 2004, 12:39)
    It means that the person set up their account yet did not confirm themselves when they got the email to activate thier account.
    Well then Ernest my dear... He obviousely subsequently blocked YOU from being able to send him a message. Nothing personal of course... JJF
    why would he block me? I asked him to buy me a shirt in London and he asked me to give him the size... not a behavious of someone who wants to block me. is it easy to block by mistake?

6. ernest

Pierre come back. please.