• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PRICE DROPS: CLOSET CLEARANCE: TOP OF THE LINE SUITS FROM NAPOLI IN EU52-54

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hengo

Reaction score
PRICE DROPS!

Gentlemen,

Welcome to my closet clearance of used and new top of the line suits. It hurts me to sell off these pieces, but I lost a lot of weight some time ago, and these suits are sitting in my closet for nostalgic purposes only. Some years ago, I was a size 54/44. I then lost some weight to a pretty standard 52/42. The pieces you see below that are marked as EU54 have thus been tailored in (in the waist of trousers and jackets) to fit as standard EU52/EU42. I am now in between EU48 and EU50 depending on maker, and have come to the conclusion that tailoring down the clothes marked as EU52 will not turn out well. My (weight) loss is your gain!

I will ship anywhere in the world, but at your cost. I accept paypal personal payments, with the buyer covering the fees. I may be interested in trades for similar suits in the same type of brands.

Please note, for the used pieces below, I have not worn any of them for at least a year. They have been packed away in my closet, but I have dry cleaned them after unpacking them. There are no holes, tears, smells or stains on any of them. All in good condition, and some have not been used at all.

1.First up is my all time favourite suit: Cesare Attolini in a solid navy s110 wool. This is the piece that I regret most selling. It is marked EU54 drop7R, but has been taken in in the jacket and trouser waist to fit sz 42/52. I have loved it, used it, but taken very well care of it. The fabric is very durable and will remain in excellent shape for a life time. SOLD

Jacket details: dual vents 3 roll 2 with functional button holes. P2P=22”; Shoulder=19”; BoC=31,5”; sleeve=25,5”

Trouser details: single pleats, full button closure, 1,5” cuff. Waist=36(+2 to let out); inseam 31

2.Next up is a NWOT Isaia charcoal wool suit. Size EU52 drop 7R base “L”. I have never worn this, but the trousers and sleeves were hemmed and the basting removed. I bought it while between jobs, and when I got back to an office that required me to wear a suit, I had lost too much weight to be able to use it. ASKING USD 500

Jacket details: dual vents 3 rool 2 with non+functional buttons. P2P=22”; shoulder=19”; BoC=30,5”; sleeve=25”

Trouser details: Single pleats no cuff. Waist=39” (no extra fabric); inseam=31,5”(a good two inches to let out)

3.Kiton s EU52 drop 6r navy pinstripe in 100% wool. This is an excellent Kiton suit in a conservative model. Very dark navy with subtle grey and rust pinstripes. A perfect office suit IMO. I have taken this in slightly in the jacket waist. Great condition, but as I unpacked it I realized that a button in the trouser waist has fallen off. This can easily be replaced by your tailor. ASKING USD 400

Jacket details: dual vents 3 roll 2 with functional button holes. P2P=22,2”; shoulder=19,2”; BoC=31”; sleeve=25,2”

Trouser details: single pleat with 1,5” cuff. Waist=37”(+3”extra); inseam 31”

4.Amazing fabric on this Kiton suit in charcoal. Blanc blu s180! The smoothest fabric I hav ever felt. Tagged size 54 7r, but has been taken in in the waist of jacket and trouser. Trousers have also been slimmed down slightly. Great condition. ASKING USD 400
Jacket details: dual vents 3 roll 2 with functioning buttonholes. P2P=22”; shoulder=19,5”; BoC=30,5”; sleeve=25”.

Trouser details: Pleated with 1,5” cuff. Waist=19”(+2” to let out); inseam=29,5

5.Sartorio Napoli (made by Attolini) in EU52 drop 7R. PoW fabric (grey check with blue over plaid) in 85% wool and 15% mohair. Excellent condition and a fantastic suit. It has not been used a lot and is in excellent shape. SOLD

Jacket details: dual vents 3 roll 2 with non-functional button holes. P2P=22,2”; shoulder=18,5”; BoC=31,5”; sleeve=25,2”

Trouser details: single pleat with 1,5” cuff. Waist=36”(+2”extra); inseam 31”

6.Brioni suit tagged sz US44r, but has been taken in in the waist to fit closer to size 42. I have not used this a lot since I never really liked the Brioni fit on me. Maybe 3-4 occasions, and it has been sitting in a closet for a long time. Model is Millenio 21. It is 100% wool in a light/medium weight with chocolate and blue narrow stripes. SOLD

Jacket details: Single breasted, three bottons, dual vents non-functional button holes. P2P=22,5; shoulder=19”; BoC=31”; Sleeve=25,5”

Trouser details: Pleated trousers without cuff. Waist=39”(+1” to let out); inseam=31”(+1,5”extra)

7.Very nice light weight ISAIA suit in light grey and blue sciammeria spider wool. It is tagged EUU 54 8R, but has been taken in slightly and would also fit US42. Model is Stewart A. I have not used it a lot, and it has been sitting in my closet for a long time. ASKING USD 225

Jacket details: dual vents 3 roll 2 non-functional button holes. P2P=22,5”; Shoulder=19,5”; BoC=31,5”; sleeve=25”

Trouser details: flat front trousers with 1,5” cuff. Waist=38”+(2”extra); inseam=32”

Attachments

• 1 ATTOLINI SHOULDER.JPG
    1 ATTOLINI SHOULDER.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 22
  • 1 ATTOLINI TAG.JPG
    1 ATTOLINI TAG.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
  • 1 ATTOLINI.JPG
    1 ATTOLINI.JPG
    874.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 2 ISAIA CHARCOAL FABRIC.JPG
    2 ISAIA CHARCOAL FABRIC.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 27
  • 2 ISAIA CHARCOAL TAG.JPG
    2 ISAIA CHARCOAL TAG.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 29
  • 2 ISAIA CHARCOAL.JPG
    2 ISAIA CHARCOAL.JPG
    783.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 3 KITON PIN STRIPE.JPG
    3 KITON PIN STRIPE.JPG
    732.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 2ISAIA CHARCOAL SHOULDER.JPG
    2ISAIA CHARCOAL SHOULDER.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
  • 3 KITON STRIPE TAG.JPG
    3 KITON STRIPE TAG.JPG
    683.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 4 KITON CHARCOAL SLEEVE.jpg
    4 KITON CHARCOAL SLEEVE.jpg
    986.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 3 KITON STRIPE LAPEL.JPG
    3 KITON STRIPE LAPEL.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 16
  • 4 KITON CHARCOAL TAG.jpg
    4 KITON CHARCOAL TAG.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 17
  • 4 KITON CHARCOAL TROUSER.jpg
    4 KITON CHARCOAL TROUSER.jpg
    542.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 4 KITON CHARCOAL.jpg
    4 KITON CHARCOAL.jpg
    658.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 4 KITON CHARCOAL TROUSER CLOSE.jpg
    4 KITON CHARCOAL TROUSER CLOSE.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
  • 5  SARTORIO SHOULDER.JPG
    5 SARTORIO SHOULDER.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
  • 5 SARTORIO TAG.JPG
    5 SARTORIO TAG.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
  • 5 SARTORIO.JPG
    5 SARTORIO.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • 6 BRIONI TAG.jpg
    6 BRIONI TAG.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
  • 6 BRIONI SHOULDER.jpg
    6 BRIONI SHOULDER.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 12
  • 6 BRIONI TROUSER.jpg
    6 BRIONI TROUSER.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
  • 6 BRIONI.jpg
    6 BRIONI.jpg
    824.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 7 DSC_0209.jpg
    7 DSC_0209.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
  • 7 ISAIA STRIPE FULL.jpg
    7 ISAIA STRIPE FULL.jpg
    661.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 7 ISAIA STRIPE SHOULDER.jpg
    7 ISAIA STRIPE SHOULDER.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
  • 7 ISAIA STRIPE TAG.jpg
    7 ISAIA STRIPE TAG.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 19
  • 7 ISAIA STRIPE TROUSER CLOSE.jpg
    7 ISAIA STRIPE TROUSER CLOSE.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
  • 7 ISAIA STRIPE TROUSER.jpg
    7 ISAIA STRIPE TROUSER.jpg
    655.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads