• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post pics of your denim - denim fades and evolution

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ahaz
Do my jeans look too short? Didn't think this warranted its own thread. I really like them double cuffed, but at some angles I think they look short.

frontcropmh9.jpg

Nudie RRDS w/ Alden Indy?

Ahaz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mmm
too short. you might have to single cuff.
Yeah, I think you're right. They're definitely too short with no shoes on, but the boots make my hem hit a little higher than normal. I'm rocking my Sorahikos uncuffed, so I need to decide if I want one ~2" cuff or a tiny double cuff on these. Decisions, decisions...
Originally Posted by Hard2Fit
Nudie RRDS w/ Alden Indy?
Almost. Flathead 5100 with Indys. My RRDG are at the tailor now getting some holes patched right now, but they work really well with the boots too.

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
LOL FLAREZ!!!

It's weird how slim straight legs sometimes look slightly bootcut. Look like a good fit on you though. I was thinking of ordering a pair of slim jims after i learned i couldn't order any ande whall grifters for 6 months. Cultizm?

actually, i got them from a Swiss store kitchener.ch

they were only about $115!!! thats cheaper than DB, even with our discount. Took about 15 days to ship to the states though

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
actually, i got them from a Swiss store kitchener.ch

they were only about $115!!! thats cheaper than DB, even with our discount. Took about 15 days to ship to the states though

Do you have a 32" inseam?

Dexstar

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ahaz
Do my jeans look too short? Didn't think this warranted its own thread. I really like them double cuffed, but at some angles I think they look short.

I think they look fine
i guess a little more distinguished without stacking (if jeans can be distinguised)

i cuff my eternals to get this look... i wear for more semi- formal occcasions

i feel it works... others prollyy disagree

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it's tagged 31x34 ....I never thought it would be so hard to find this size at a reasonable price!

Nice! I wish Wolf Parade would come back to the Otto Bar

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cldpsu
Nice! I wish Wolf Parade would come back to the Otto Bar

Yeah - I was bummed I missed that show (I think it was sold out but it was about a year ago so I don't recall for sure). I was at the otto last night though for Poison The Well
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
and stayed for the 80's dance party that followed.... both were disappointing.

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah - I was bummed I missed that show (I think it was sold out but it was about a year ago so I don't recall for sure). I was at the otto last night though for Poison The Well
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
and stayed for the 80's dance party that followed.... both were disappointing.

Cool. I might see Man Man next sunday. Heard of them? My brother keeps telling me to listen to them so what better introduction than live? I heard they're silly and all have handle bar mustaches. I hate my brother he's seen too many shows. He saw wolf parade open up for Arcade fire! (gonna see them at Constitution Hall).

dmaz

Reaction score
Here are some 5EP Low Down Boot Resin jeans that I have had for around 13 months. They have around 9 months of wear into them. These photos are after the 6th wash with Dr. Bronner's. In reality, the jeans are darker and have more of a greenish hue to them, but my Nikon refuses to capture that.
dscn2392fk2.jpg

dscn2396cn1.jpg

dscn2393se7.jpg

dscn2397pj4.jpg

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^

Fresh as hell tays.

And maz, great pics - incredible color on those.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads