• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Possible to get Ferragamo's on sale? Where/How?

Manhappenin

Reaction score
I'm a fan of these shoes but I would rather not spend $500-$700 on a pair. I'm looking to make my first "high end" shoe purchase and I like these the most. They seem less "clunky" than the other common recommendations (Allen Edmonds, Alden). I live in NYC, if that is relevant.

Thanks

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I have bought Ferragamo shoes on sale from their stores in the past, fwiw.

johnny_flapjack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spend some time with the search here, you'll find out where their outlets are. I know that people have said it's hit or miss, but you might snag some Tramezzas there if you catch it at the right time.

Manhappenin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
I have bought Ferragamo shoes on sale from their stores in the past, fwiw.

Either I'm stupid or you're lucky. I look every time I shop and never see them on sale. Maybe I'm just at the wrong place

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs
There is an outlet at Woodbury Commons. It's not a bad day trip from NYC.

Originally Posted by johnny_flapjack
Spend some time with the search here, you'll find out where their outlets are. I know that people have said it's hit or miss, but you might snag some Tramezzas there if you catch it at the right time.

+1 and +2. Woodbury has a decent selection, but always puts womens shoes on further sale, rarely the mens. They also have a sample sale in NY which is a madhouse. It takes hours to get in. But if you go to Woodbury a few weeks after the sample sale, they ship everything there and the selection is manageable to view and about 1/2 of retail. I got a pair of $900 Tramezzas for $180.

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The following malls have Ferragamo outlet stores:

Desert Hills Premium Outlets Cabazon, CA
Sawgrass Mills Sunrise, FL
Orlando Premium Outlets Orlando, FL
Chicago Premium Outlets Aurora, IL

Wrentham Village Premium Outlets Wrentham, MA
Las Vegas Premium Outlets Las Vegas, NV
Woodbury Common Premium Outlets Central Valley, NY
Prime Outlets San Marcos, TX

I not sure if this is true for all the Ferragamo outlet stores. I know the Aurora IL (Chicago) will
do this:
put you on their email list for sales
inform you when Tramezzas in your size are in stock
email pics
mail shoes
take phone orders
search the other stores for you

oroy38

Reaction score
I've seen them on sale at Nordstrom every now and then. Actually I got my Ferragamo Lawtons for $299 down from $465. Honestly though, there are better shoes for the money. Do I regret buying them? No. But had I known of brands like Crockett and Jones, Alden, etc prior to purchasing them I would have bought those instead.

JParker89

Reaction score
If any of you guys have any specific questions, then I'd be more than happy to answer if I can do so.

From time to time, the outlets will receive Tramezzas, and they typically start off at 35% off of retail price. With the increase in prices for Tramezzas, that typically means an outlet price of $600ish. After some time, they do tend to get marked down (maybe after a year or so in the outlets).

As for what mr monty said, it's more or less true. Obviously you'll find some associates to be more accomodating than others, but any associate would, at the very least, be able to inform you of what Tramezzas are in stock.

The next big sale will be around Black Friday (the sale should start a week or so before), and with any luck, there will be a decent number of mens shoes on sale.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads