• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Place Vendome Paris picture from this weekend

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lasbar
That's the way .Tomasso!!!!!!!!!!
The fat guy in the white tracksuit must be very very very rich and most likely prone to heavy-tipping...
Believe me, Arabs tend to be not that popular in Paris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If the guy was coming from an estate north of Paris ,He would have called the police in a second!!!!!!!!!!!
He is maybe the boss?

Do you know ernest?

Cravate_Noire

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BALO, that's exactly what I saw.
At the same time the LV Flagshipstore on Champs Elysees was covered with a huge bag...strange things happen (don't ask for drugs, only renovation works that I saw).

edit: Fat man in white? The Sultan of Brunei owns an appartment or so at Place Vendôme as far as I know!

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by green eggs and fran
or the friend of Artisan Fan from Londonstan.
It's Londonistan.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The famous Londonistan......
It is true that Britain gave refuge and visas to a lot of religious extremists during the nineties ...
The policy is not that popular nowadays ,strangely enough!!!!!
The promise was that they can stay there as long as they were planning/doing their deeds somewhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The FIS operatives ,Algerian terrorist froup Front Islamique du Salut, after bombing the Paris RER in 1995 escaped to London and were given political asylum by the Tories..
A lot of Jordinanian , Egyptians and others Talinbans foreign fighters were also given asylum after the glorious Afghan war after the Russians...
Ah ,history is so ironic sometimes...
Khomeiny stayed in France before his return to iran in 1979 andbitting our arse.
It is why DO NOT EVER TAKE THE MORAL HIGH GROUND TOWARDS ANOTHER COUNTRY.............
I did smile when the BAE corruption charges were dropped for raison d'etat in Britain after years listening to how corrupt foreign countries are!!!!!!!!!!

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lasbar
Khomeiny stayed in France before his return to iran in 1979 andbitting our arse.
Quoted for truth.
devil.gif

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The less you know and the more likely you're going to believe that your country is only motivated by highly moralistic goals when dirty and sneaky foreigners are all corrupted ...
This delusional state was working very well in Britain before the Irak war fiasco and the BAE corruption scandal...
They used to call that "ethical foreign policy".......
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif

How can you have a foreign policy and being highly ethical?
Maybe if you're Luxembourg and even so...
France did not support Saddam Hussein for the same reasons that USA and Britian did invade his country:OIL and a **** load of it...
Ignorance is bliss...
What i do like with the US and FRANCE ,we know we're playing dirtyand we have accepted it...

stilmacher

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just for the record: My disgust for the scene would have been the same it had been an euqally filthy, uncultured and fat person from the US, China or Germany getting out of that Mercedes.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Stilmacher ,i have never seen a fat Chinese ,especially in a white tracksuit...
lol8[1].gif

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
He doesn't have a white tracksuit and i'm that he is coimg to the Ritz hotel this summer...

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
From old money, Bonds staff car, to conspiracy, corruption and at least fat chinese'.

Great thread.

Cravate_Noire

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why do you doubt it? There are plains that can carry many tons of material over huge distances.

ABALO

Reaction score
Originally Posted by fritzl
From old money, Bonds staff car, to conspiracy, corruption and at least fat chinese'.

Great thread.

Yeah... What else ? Near Place Vendome, Gerard SenÃ
00a9.png
's shop, for Russian only...
Any thought ?

sysdoc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by stilmacher
I don't get it.
I know!
sarcasm.gif
Originally Posted by RJMan
I see sysdoc has a new pictographic dialect.
rolleyes.gif

Subtlety ... isn't it what this thread tries so hard to be about ... ?
colgate.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads