• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

people who ***** about tipping are scum?

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

adultery is hardly is trivial. and the same reason people think queers should not be allowed to be married, can be used to to enforce the the double standard concerning adultery.

Wanker

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Imagine how embarrassing it is every time GG goes to eat with someone and it's time to pay the bill.

I think I may have inadvertently eaten dinner with him:

http://www.styleforum.net/forum/thr...-*****-about-tipping-are-scum/45#post_4701246

scarphe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

why?
the people that are against gay marriage often go to one thing social stablity and the threat that stuff like unravels society correct? well the same could be said for female adultery the fiathnulness of the woman insures clean blood lines brat is the offpsring of married couple b, no the wife in couple b and some random dude. a man cna whore about with out any real consequense or threa to the the blood line in the marriage. a whore or 2 may have bastard. but wenit comes to the offspring that are important the ones from hsi marriage... that depends more upon the wife.

and **** you

Last edited:

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Tipping question: do NYC people tip doormen at their own apartment buildings?

Johdus Fanfoozal

Reaction score

Tipping question: do NYC people tip doormen at their own apartment buildings?

I tip at the end of the year around Christmas. Most people in my building do.

Our building also collects and distributes a holiday gift (aka a tip) to the building workers we don't interact all that much with, maintenance workers, porters, etc.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

why?
the people that are against gay marriage often go to one thing social stablity and the threat that stuff like unravels society correct? well the same could be said for female adultery the fiathnulness of the woman insures clean blood lines brat is the offpsring of married couple b, no the wife in couple b and some random dude. a man cna whore about with out any real consequense or threa to the the blood line in the marriage. a whore or 2 may have bastard. but wenit comes to the offspring that are important the ones from hsi marriage... that depends more upon the wife.

and **** you

Do you seriously expect a considered response to this word soup?

ShayaEXQT

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
^ i think it's on it's way back to DT... 40 pages of comedy
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

adultery is hardly is trivial. and the same reason people think queers should not be allowed to be married, can be used to to enforce the the double standard concerning adultery.

I agree with you...

Let's stone the queers...

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
For people who don't know the ins and outs of tipping, here's how you do it:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them