• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Patrik Ervell Lightweight Pocket Sweater, NWOT, tagged M (fits S)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Up for sale is a brand new Ervell pocket sweater in black. It is the lightweight version made of 85% pima cotton/15% silk. I removed the tags but haven't even worn it. It is from the current season (you can see the season in the pic of the label) and is the same sweater seen on the Ervell web shop here. Here's their description: "Crewneck sweater with knitted pocket at left chest. Similar to the classic Pocket Sweater, but made from a lighter weight yarn and with no textured seed stitch. This version is also more trim fitting than our classic Pocket Sweater."

Tagged size is medium, but it fits small. See measurements. The pic in the web shop is very accurate in terms of fit. Hate to let this go but I just made another purchase and would prefer to use the money for that. Price includes PayPal fees and shipping in CONUS. International buyers please PM me for shipping. Feel free to ask if you have any other questions.

Measurements (taken across back)
Shoulder to shoulder - 17"
Pit to pit - 19.25"

Attachments

Last edited:

atcolv

Reaction score
does the sweater have any stretch/give? i wanted to purchase one but i am very long and thin, so i'd need to buy and stretch to fit (at least i'm guessing so, given my prior experience w ervell knits).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.