Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Pal Zileri Trousers?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Stu, Apr 4, 2006.

1. Stu

Stu Senior member

Honest Goods has a number of Pal Zileri trousers in his Ebay store. Purportedly made by Incotex, he h as them for about $129 or so. What;s the consensus? Worth it?

2. Mark_Y

Mark_Y Senior member

Yes, they're worth it. Some of the nicest trousers around.

3. Roger

Roger Senior member

Honest Goods has a number of Pal Zileri trousers in his Ebay store. Purportedly made by Incotex, he h as them for about $129 or so. What;s the consensus? Worth it?
    Definitely--excellent quality--if the color and cut are right for you. Keep in mind that these trousers are very likely designed for what we might call a "slim fit"--a youth-oriented look that will be quite narrow at the knees and ankles, with minimal drape. If that's for you, go for it. Ben at Honest Goods is completely reliable and great to deal with.

4. thinman

thinman Senior member

I bought a pair of these trousers from HonestGoods and they are frankly not my favorite pair of trousers. They're very well-made, trim cut (which I like since I'm thin), and the seller is fantastic (he even included a pants hanger in the shipment), but the fabric has an unusual feel, builds up static, and sticks to my legs. It's not like I'm a werewolf with extra-hairy legs, so I don't understand, but I do not like to drape or the feeling. If you want me to check the fabric tag, PM me.

5. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

Sure sure sure, werewolf. We've seen you slip off the boards during full moons.

I've seen a few of the Zileri sartoriale garments and think they're fantastic. Not sure if these are from that line.

6. horton

horton Senior member

I bought a pair as well. Ben is great and I'm sure would accept a return if you were clear in advance that you wanted to check things out.

As mentioned above, they are on the trim side -- ala a lot of european fitting/styling.

They have the belt loop and split back details of Incotex but I don't know enough about the brands to confirm whether that's sufficient to prove they are from Incotex.

I have been very happy with my pair, and they are tremendous value at Ben's price