• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Our Legacy

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have or try on the pineapple crewneck from this past fall? Tempted to pick it from TBS... any sizing issues? It looks like it could be short.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyone have or try on the pineapple crewneck from this past fall? Tempted to pick it from TBS... any sizing issues? It looks like it could be short.

It's being shipped to me right now, but from OL directly so it will take a few more days. OL fits a bit shorter normally though

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It's being shipped to me right now, but from OL directly so it will take a few more days. OL fits a bit shorter normally though

Good to hear. Let me know what you think when you get it. I may or may not have pulled the trigger by then.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Good to hear. Let me know what you think when you get it. I may or may not have pulled the trigger by then.

I have the pineapple cardigan. It's really warm although the knit is not as fine as typical OL since it's 80% wool 20% nylon. It's about the same price as OL store right now but TBS ships 10x faster

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
14022012_ol_firstshirt_floralcamo_large1.jpg

14022012_ol_firstshirt_floralcamo_detail31.jpg

14022012_ol_firstshirt_floralcamo_detail21.jpg

This shirt is straight fire. Waiting for TBS to put it up so I don't have to risk customs.

conceptionist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
TBS just got some more Our Legacy up from ss.
Some favorites:

The shirt

The knits

Trousers

Blazer

Last edited:

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Our Legacy has Forest Chinos 60% off in all sizes.
http://www.ourlegacy.se/store/product/sale/chinos-forest
I think people were turned off of them because they say "olive" but if you look close they are really a light black. Nothing green about them.
Sizing is weird though. I'm a 30ish waist and I had to order medium.

Do you have more measurements? I have free shipping from them so I'm probably going to pick up a pair. Not sure if I need L or XL

M usually is 32 waist right?

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
some of the stuff is cut pretty small. i'm a small in their blazers, and I saw a shirt on b&s with a p2p measurement that is consistent with most brands xs.

Last edited:

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a shirt from from SS11 that fits me perfectly everywhere but the collar is two sizes too small. Drives me crazy, even though I never button it. That psychadelic floral pattern shirt looks really loose fitting in the body.

ambivalence

Reaction score
Have anyone handled this season plain tee? How does it fit? Slim or relax?

And how the quality like for the tee?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads