• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Orslow

Renphie

Reaction score
WTT NWOT Orslow regular fit green fatigues size 3 (L) for a size 2.

I want to confirm the size 2 opening though. I bought size 3 thinking it would be better and because I was told size 2 opening was 15” unbuttoned (vs 17” for size 3). If you have a size 2 with a ~16” opening let me know 🙌.

Reaction score
Hi all, big Orslow fan, have most of their denim (all in size 3) and all fit great (only frenchwork pants in 4). I just received a orslow BD Chino cloth oxford shirt in Size 5 for a great price, and the size is actually spot on (i am 6'4' 190 pounds).

I have been interested in green work shirts as well, should I follow the same sizing or would a size 4 work for other shirts/jackets/tops?

Reaction score
So I sized up because I had the chance to get one pair at a fairly decent price, and was surprised that the fit was good, very comfy with these pants. It works great but definitely need a belt and double hem (which I might get tailored but works fine as it is), so i guess its comfort vs size, they dont look oversize at all. Would probably get a size 3 if I could but really content with the size 4 for this pair of pants if you need a bit more room (which is pretty much the same for the 105 and 107, size 3 fits perfect but a bit snug on the pockets)

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Can anybody tell me if I should order the sky blue 105s in the same size as the 2-year and one rinse or are the sky blues smaller to size due to the wash?
Most places have the waist measurement being a little smaller but I dunno if that’s just standard error, and Orslow measurements always seem a bit all over the place anyway.
thabks.

nick682

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me if I should order the sky blue 105s in the same size as the 2-year and one rinse or are the sky blues smaller to size due to the wash?
Most places have the waist measurement being a little smaller but I dunno if that’s just standard error, and Orslow measurements always seem a bit all over the place anyway.
thabks.

I've actually wondered the same thing... Maybe @shopcanoeclub could help us out?

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
So, I feel like a lot of people disagree with me, but I take the same size in every pant that OrSlow does, EXCEPT stuff that is super washed. So 2-years, I size up. To answer the question, though, I'd say if you have 2-years, order the same size in the sky blue.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah I’ll answer my own question because I just got a pair of the sky blue 105s and the size 4 is the right size, same as my 2-year and one rinse 107s

Waldo Jeffers

Reaction score
So, I feel like a lot of people disagree with me, but I take the same size in every pant that OrSlow does, EXCEPT stuff that is super washed. So 2-years, I size up. To answer the question, though, I'd say if you have 2-years, order the same size in the sky blue.

This matches my experience with orslow denim but it’s not clear to me if fatigues should be considered “super washed.” They look pretty washed in most colors. This is one of the challenges of not being able to see things in person

Rookoobay

Reaction score
their regular fit fatigues are a little tight in the waist in my experience, so I size up and belt if needed.

biabia

Reaction score
Does anybody own the Frans Boone 107 3 or 4 year washes?
Thoughts?
I have a pair of 107 in the 3 year wash. It's not from Frans Boone but I can confirm their sizing advice is right. The 3 year wash does fit a bit smaller than my one wash but I still take the same size in both.

As for the wash, my 3 year wash is a shade lighter than my 2 year wash. I am not sure I can tell the difference unless I lay them side-by-side or scrutinize them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads