1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Opinions on my new AM shirt...?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Artisan Fan, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Artisan Fan

Artisan Fan Senior member

I bought this shirt over the weekend to dip my toe into the Anna Mattuozzo brand:

http://www.shopthefinest.com/storefr...&i =159760226

What do you think? Did I do well?

P.S. I wasn't looking for a super deal but I think this was very fairly priced...I'm scheduled to receive it on Friday. I'll post some comments and pics then.

2. ragdoll

ragdoll Senior member

I have 3 of these AM shirts. Quite nice with a slim cut. I think the AM line is lower quality than the "Anna Mattuozzo" line; sort of a diffusion label. Nonetheless, it is a nice shirt probably on par with Barba's white label; one step behind Borrelli and Barba Gold Label in terms of construction and handwork.

3. Dragon

Dragon Senior member

I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures when the shirt arrives. To me, the collar looks too short and the color looks a little hard to match with tie and suit...but that's just personal taste.

Please post pics soon!