1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

one interesting pair of loafers...nice! (about a 11.5??)

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by The_Foxx, Apr 16, 2006.

1. The_Foxx

The_Foxx Senior member

2. Roger

Roger Senior member

You know, Russ, that shoe was the topic of a recent discussion, either on this forum or, more likely, the AAAC one. No question that that's a beautiful shoe--really interesting looking and obviously of very high quality. I've seen some Canali shoes with that same wonderful antiquing. My only qualm might be wrt the price--seems a little high for eBay for anything other than perhaps EG, JLobb, Kiton, Lattanzi.

3. MilanoStyle

MilanoStyle Senior member

I mean the shoe box alone can easily be $50 and shoe trees about $80-$120. If that shoes were in my size, I would buy them for sure.

4. thinman

thinman Senior member

They're too pricey for me, given that I've never tried on Zegna loafers, so the size may not be quite right. They're close to the right size though.