• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Omnibus Women's designer fashion thread

curzon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The women posted in this thread are nice but I'm a realist.

Perp yourselves. It's coming.

****, its depressing living in the Northeast of America. :(

Then again, it's not all bad.

Everyone one of 'em would look so much better in equestrian boots, engineer boots or even Dr. Martens. Hell, put 'em in Le Chameau wellies as long as they aren't decorated with daisies or kittens or marshmallows.

On a related note on Sat. I watched my wife and her sister model Hermes Kelly equestrian boots. Gawddam I love hardware on a boot. Too sexy. My sister-in-law pulled the trigger; my wife wouldn't since she has the RL Serana boot for fashion and Asprey for riding. If I could only get her to wear the leather knee guards too.

Philip

Reaction score

I like it when girls dress in an understated style that is most natural to them. Something that gives the impression that it was just thrown quickly together befitting to the weather, comfort, and ease whilst complimenting their looks.

Hate that ******* convoluted tryhard crap.

Last edited:

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I believe you are just talking about teh sprezz; it's sort of the MC equivalent of the force.

*woman is pleasantly carey mulligan-esque.

Last edited:

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes!

Now some of my favorites from 45RPM:

ViYD9.jpg

hylwk.jpg

Nz5ZN.jpg

0ZKXT.jpg

N3Khi.jpg

C4cU0.jpg

AOZPD.jpg

Strombollii

Reaction score

I'm going to break script here and say that more times than not, I'll usually prefer the girl with the really good body who wears slim/skinny jeans, a basic tee or top (perhaps over-sized) and some killer shoes. There's something alluring about a girl who can make such a basic template like that look cute or, dare I say, sexy.

But the problem is that 8/10 girls have no idea what good shoes are. At least the ones that I've run into (on campus in the South, in NYC, Americans in Florence) wear whatever **** they can find at Forever 21/Wal-Mart/J.Crew/H&M that just looks like ******* ****.

With that said, +22 to the basic outfit.

Last edited:

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Pretty girls will look good in anything ...

The other ones have to make an effort..

khoveraki

Reaction score

I like it when girls dress in an understated style that is most natural to them. Something that gives the impression that it was just thrown quickly together befitting to the weather, comfort, and ease whilst complimenting their looks.

Hate that ******* convoluted tryhard crap.

Is that Tory Burch?

khoveraki

Reaction score
Looks like you took that picture personally haha.

edit: Tory Burch is probably the hottest "mature" looking designer out there, I wouldn't kick her out of bed that's for sure.

Last edited:

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads