1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jet

jet Well-Known Member

What the fuck are you talking about beat up fad? Living in your clothes has never been out of style. I may keep a few crisp shirts and shoes to keep my suit fit clean, but my day to days reflect my lifestyle. Those shoes have been bled on, stepped on, scuffed, soaked and dried naturally. The same applies to most of my clothes, I enjoy submitting traditionally "untouchable" things to the rigours of life. I have Jil Sander items in a condition that would horrify Justin and six-hundred dollar shoes that have seen mud and rain.

Yes, yes you are definitely cool because you beat your shit up and look like you can't afford new $40 shoes. Dirty'd is one thing but lookin like you straight jacked some homeless cat on skid row for his kicks is another.

2. FiveFiveFive

FiveFiveFive Well-Known Member

Yes, yes you are definitely cool because you beat your shit up and look like you can't afford new $40 shoes. Dirty'd is one thing but lookin like you straight jacked some homeless cat on skid row for his kicks is another.

Jet, I find your posts entertaining. But you need a more menacing alias to match your forum persona. I suggest Diablo. Or Black Lavender.

3. kronik

kronik Well-Known Member

jet is about as far away from being black as whodini. Is there a Persian equivalent of Dubya?

4. jet

jet Well-Known Member

Nigga I grew up in lakewood.

Aren't you the cosmo drinker?

5. chronoaug

chronoaug Well-Known Member

Hey, girly drinks taste good. I'm not even gonna front. They're expensive but if i'm on someone else's tab, sign me up for froofy martinis and shit. I'm sure this comes as no surprise to lance and the gang though.

6. GoSurface

GoSurface Well-Known Member

I'll be having some girly drinks tonight fo shizzle. Going to a straight club. BooooOoooOOOooo. [​IMG]

7. kronik

kronik Well-Known Member

Nigga I grew up in lakewood.

Aren't you the cosmo drinker?

Drinking fruity drinks for hilarity's sake does not somehow cancel my black card. You, however, using the term "nigga" on the internet excessively still makes you a Persian. A douchebag, but still Persian.

8. whodini

whodini Well-Known Member

jet is about as far away from being black as whodini.
    That's not fair. I've read "Black Like Me" and Alex Haley's "Malcolm X;" plus, I accidentally left the TV on UPN once while I was making dinner. [​IMG]

9. jet

jet Well-Known Member

Drinking fruity drinks for hilarity's sake does not somehow cancel my black card. You, however, using the term "nigga" on the internet excessively still makes you a Persian. A douchebag, but still Persian.

Nigga please.

You in that sailor shirt drinking pussitinis makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X.

10. kitonbrioni

kitonbrioni Well-Known Member

Brioni sportscoat
    Gucci shirt
    Brioni pocket-square
    Gucci pant
    MD belt
    CH sock
    testoni monkstraps
    Prada cologne

11. Fade to Black

Fade to Black Well-Known Member

Hali i like your attitude towards clothes as they fit into your lifestyle. [​IMG]

12. asobu

asobu Well-Known Member

ftb: nice. details on the zip up cardi/sweater, plz.

13. somatoform

somatoform Well-Known Member

I know I'm new but you give Asians a bad name. That scarf is definitely out of place.

That says more about you than anything. Are you an Asian whose so unstable with yourself that one wrong move by another single Asian representative could send your precarious identity overboard, or an insecure white guy whose identity too firmly rests on sereotyping Asians?

And as big as Asia is, since when did Pinoy = Asian.

14. Singular

Singular Well-Known Member

Been away from the forum for a while...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Have a look in the blog for details (and the watch pr0n...)

/M

15. Hard2Fit

Hard2Fit Well-Known Member

16. GoSurface

GoSurface Well-Known Member

Awesome Singular. Particularly love the 'on the street' pic with the mustard-y pants.

17. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Well-Known Member

I'll be having some girly drinks tonight fo shizzle.

Going to a straight club. BooooOoooOOOooo.

[​IMG]

Yesssssssssss. This is much better than it sounded over im.

18. Baron

Baron Well-Known Member

Singular - you're one of the guys here who's style I regularly try to bite. Love that double breasted blazer, love the burgandy trousers (cords) the the flood water hem, love the look with the cream colored baracuta jacket.

19. Get Smart

Get Smart Well-Known Member

Awesome Singular.

+1...I dig that he has nearly the same aesthetic as me. Good thing we're halfway around the world or we'd be competing to buy the same stuff, esp since he looks to be about the same size/build

20. AR_Six

AR_Six Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.