1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bBoy JEe

bBoy JEe Senior member

Fit is appropriately boring for SF. miss sufu [​IMG]
    You look like a poor throwback from the 80's complete with hair, glasses and unbuttoned shirt.

2. datasupa

datasupa Senior member

Please keep the offensive language to a minimum. How about showing a little maturity.

3. bBoy JEe

bBoy JEe Senior member

Please keep the offensive language to a minimum. How about showing a little maturity.

Is your second sentence a statement or a question?

4. GuidoWongolini

GuidoWongolini Senior member

Hali i like your attitude towards clothes as they fit into your lifestyle.
    - Great cardigan, reminds me of the current Lanvin range
    Been away from the forum for a while... Have a look in the blog for details (and the watch pr0n...) /M
    - as mentioned in the grown up section - welcome BACK!
    Every 30 pages or so, Singular comes through and carpetbombs this thread with awesome.
    - +1
    i'm neutral on this argument, but there's something to be said about someone who can make Raf and Margiela look like Gap...i mean there's probably several interpretations to this statement, but people who wear expensive clothes as if they were chain store, that's style...and Hali i think you do that, although i am not sure if that's what you meant by your comment on jet.
    - +1 & the reverse Temp - 11c - 17c & showers Days Agenda - Sunday, brunch with my niece & nephew @ my mates cafe ("Deus ex Machina" - shameless promotion! I even have one of their rain jackets on!) - As it annoys some people (or was it just one person?), I have left out the details. So for full details go to the 'grown-up' section[​IMG] http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...ostcount=19383 In summary: Deus, Martin Margilla, red ear, IWC, APC NS, Paul Smith, Dior Homme, CDG [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. whodini

whodini Senior member

Say hello to my little friend:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    BS
    Rokara
    Boots
    R&J (No.2 for the fans)
    Woodford
    Rainy out today:
    [​IMG]

6. Lel

Lel Senior member

- Great cardigan, reminds me of the current Lanvin range

- as mentioned in the grown up section - welcome BACK!

- +1

- +1 & the reverse

Temp - 11c - 17c & showers
    Days Agenda - Sunday, brunch with my niece & nephew @ my mates cafe ("Deus ex Machina" - shameless promotion! I even have one of their rain jackets on!)
    - As it annoys some people (or was it just one person?), I have left out the details. So for full details go to the 'grown-up' section[​IMG] http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...ostcount=19383

I really dig your overall style, not just clothes but lifestlye because it's so consistent and you seem so happy all the time. At first I wasn't impressed but now I see a sort of effortless style that I really appreciate. Not to mention those details on that shirt! Three button cuffs? With initialed stitching!? Now that is some next level shit.

[​IMG]

7. Halifamous

Halifamous Senior member

i'm neutral on this argument, but there's something to be said about someone who can make Raf and Margiela look like Gap...i mean there's probably several interpretations to this statement, but people who wear expensive clothes as if they were chain store, that's style...and Hali i think you do that, although i am not sure if that's what you meant by your comment on jet.
    No, I mean the last Jet fit I saw I remember thinking: "Fuck this chubby kid wearing GAP."
    And then I saw the brandlist and realized the outfit was well over two grand.
    And then I was torn by the contradiction of the tragicomic.
    I don't even want to dislike the guy, it's just... well, he can't wear clothes. As a skill.

You look like a poor throwback from the 80's complete with hair, glasses and unbuttoned shirt.
    Oh good, you got the reference. You're a pretty smart cat.
    I read some backposts of yours hoping to find a fit and quickly realized you're totally useless. Put up or fuck off.

8. Black Cherry

Black Cherry Senior member

Sweet gecko. Where to cop?

9. jet

jet Senior member

At least he's trying, I think the crackhead posted one decent fit out of a few dozen. I give him points for his relentless pursuit of wackness though.

10. WayneGibbous

WayneGibbous Senior member

[​IMG]
    Is he trying to sell you car insurance?

11. LooseChange

LooseChange Senior member

Are you LooseChange's little brother?

[​IMG] How in the world did you see the relationship?

He's my younger cousin. WTH. Is it cause we're both brown? Haha [​IMG]

12. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

Seriously? Haha [​IMG] I'm good

13. kronik

kronik Senior member

It was the smile, the AzNess and the shorts. I was thinking the same thing, not actually thinking you two were related. [​IMG]

14. bBoy JEe

bBoy JEe Senior member

No, I mean the last Jet fit I saw I remember thinking: "Fuck this chubby kid wearing GAP."
    I don't even want to dislike the guy, it's just... well, he can't wear clothes. As a skill.

I read some backposts of yours hoping to find a fit and quickly realized you're totally useless. Put up or fuck off.

I believe the expression is put up or shut up. How old are you anyway? 12? Did you get your Corey Hart outfit out of your big brother's closet? I don't have to put up. I can just sit here in the comfort of internet anonymity and mock you.

15. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

I believe the expression is put up or shut up. How old are you anyway? 12? Did you get your Corey Hart outfit out of your big brother's closet? I don't have to put up. I can just sit here in the comfort of internet anonymity and mock you.
    Well you could, but it'd be sort of pathetic... So you're basically an unabashed troll, then?

16. totally epic

totally epic Senior member

[​IMG]
    Late pass, but this is hot.

17. bBoy JEe

bBoy JEe Senior member

Hey... just for you.
    [​IMG]

Party hat: 1 dollar
    Random t-shirt: 5 dollars
    Random zip up from Winners: 10 dollars
    Smile: Priceless

18. hossoso

hossoso Senior member

Is that a "kissy" face or a "boo-hoo" face? Either way, funny.

19. homi

homi Senior member

[​IMG] geller hv hv vans

20. somatoform

somatoform Senior member

Just realized a most unusual trend:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

model from the DB:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.