• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonard Leroy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by somatoform
That's a pretty viscious (as in a massive slab of cowhide) looking belt. Is it an ALD saddle?

Yup, the one, the only. I bought it on a whim around a year ago, I didn't realize how cool it was back then, really. I just needed a black belt.

totally epic

Reaction score
2zef2th.jpg

naaaaate

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
Picture054.jpg

Just posting cuz I got my Seiko Black Monster in the mail yesterday.

shirt: Lacoste
jeans: ES Fulton
shoes: Rockport top siders (worn almost every day for 2 years)
watch: Seiko Black Monster
mulletude: 8.5

Nice APCs, I have the same ones in 3 ton black cast iron. I've only been wearing mine a week but they stretched a full 3U!

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by naaaaate
Nice APCs, I have the same ones in 3 ton black cast iron. I've only been wearing mine a week but they stretched a full 3U!
They are Earnest Sewn actually and go pretty well with everything. I would love to get some APCs once I have some moneyz though.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Wings & Horns, one of the many pieces I kept for myself from the recent sample sale. I got some really nice pieces... A friend of mine got the biggest prize, though: a black hooded double breasted peacoat, corduroy lined, with engraved brass buttons. And he talked them into giving it to him for 60 bucks. Needless to say I'm jealous.

fashunhor

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
2/10
confused.gif

Sorry but this belongs in the below average can't coordinate, no sense of color or proportion forum. If you want to keep trying, fair play but please do some research, read some fashion mag's and stop making me feel bad for saying that these outfits, especially the suede jacket are tragic.

OUCH!!! Give the guy a break. Maybe you could be a bit more constructive instead of telling him that he is a complete train wreck. We are all a work in progress.

naaaaate

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
They are Earnest Sewn actually and go pretty well with everything. I would love to get some APCs once I have some moneyz though.

Look at the red letters on the big black things youre standing in front of
wink.gif

fashunhor

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Singular
As usual, details and watch Appreciation in the blog. (cross-post from MC)
p1070411_1207163700.jpg
p1070417_1207163782.jpg
p1070441_1207164048.jpg
p1070450_1207164124.jpg
p1070467_1207164219.jpg
p1070475_1207164263.jpg
p1070498_1207164378.jpg
p1070518_1207164442.jpg
p1070526_1207164490.jpg
p1070536_1207164877.jpg
p1070556_1207164979.jpg
p1070563_1207165033.jpg
/M

Great collection man. The seventh pic is my favorite look. The red turtleneck is very 70's and very gutsy but you pull it off quite well. Good show old chap, good show.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fashunhor
OUCH!!! Give the guy a break. Maybe you could be a bit more constructive instead of telling him that he is a complete train wreck. We are all a work in progress.
Rye doesn't really do that whole constructive thing when he thinks something is complete trash, as became apparent a little while ago when he referred to one fit as suitable for a marsupialed person. I agree with you though, imo, the new guys deserve the soft cuddly treatment, as they don't really know better; save the vitriol for people who, by now, probably should. (Disclaimer: This opinion may be influenced by the fact that I qualify by almost any standards as a newbie here myself.)

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
Rye doesn't really do that whole constructive thing when he thinks something is complete trash, as became apparent a little while ago when he referred to one fit as suitable for a marsupialed person. I agree with you though, imo, the new guys deserve the soft cuddly treatment, as they don't really know better; save the vitriol for people who, by now, probably should. (Disclaimer: This opinion may be influenced by the fact that I qualify by almost any standards as a newbie here myself.)
You need to just shut the **** up because there is 0% chance he will take any such recommendations into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads