• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
Rick Owens wool sweater cape Rick Owens ultra light l/s tee Rick Owens cotton drop crotch pants Rick Owens dust/milk hightop sneakers
roho.jpg
roho1.jpg
roho2.jpg

You look like the lovechild of Obi-Wan Kenobi's disabled younger brother and Lupe Fiasco. I mean that in the nicest possible way.
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
- great FIT - nice shirt & I can't wait till my Indies start looking fuked up! & I thought they were saying "Come HERE FAT BOY!" Back to Topic Temp - 12c- 16c, cool for HKG Days Agenda - Monday (public holiday for the next few days), brunch with friends
L1080338.jpg
Fuking around with the exposure & white balance setting..
L1080343.jpg
Paddock Coat Olive quilted - Muji Sweater Chocolate VN cashmere with suede elbow pads - Brunello Cucinelli Shirt Blue gingham cotton - Country Road (yes.. Country Road..) Jean Raw denim "New Standard" - APC Socks\tPaul Smith Boots Whiskey wax hide leather "Indy" - Alden Belt Uniqlo - blue & ecru canvas Bag Bottega Veneta - European North/South aspect in chocolate calf "intrecatto" weave Hat Grey wool flannel 'flat-cap - Uniqlo Watch Pilot's Watch Chrono-Automatic Edition Top Gun on NATO strap - IWC Frames Silver "Outdoors Man" - Rayban Odeur\tKiehls

Bizarre. In the first pic, I see 30ish businessman on a weekend trip. In the second, I see an Asian hipster grad student from NYU going to a bar. Strange how a hat and a flick on the camera can totally change the vibe.

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rick Owens wool sweater cape
Rick Owens ultra light l/s tee
Rick Owens cotton drop crotch pants
Rick Owens dust/milk hightop sneakers

it's almost like lawrence of arabia meets goth ninja *** jedi. i dig.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Rick Owens wool sweater cape
Rick Owens ultra light l/s tee
Rick Owens cotton drop crotch pants
Rick Owens dust/milk hightop sneakers

I know my opinion means very little, but gawd i hate those RO hightops so friggin much.

Originally Posted by Davidko19
image001-3.jpg

the ipod earbuds are the greatest accessory EVARRRRR

!
plain.gif

Originally Posted by JO3B
16c56a0.jpg

to the market with my tote strapped over my shoulder because i'm biking

jcrew hat
eg jacket
jpress gloves
eternal jeans
vans shoes

I really like the EG jacket, I don't have any sort of rating system, but if I were gonna grade your posts you'd definitely get an A, A-.

And now for a dose of mediocrity...

DSCN3490.jpg

DSCN3491.jpg

m-65
flannel shirt/jacket for layered warmth (barely visible)
kmw
koto chambray
random rental shoppe tie
work boots

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Originally Posted by spertia
uhoh.gif

That's not even the 5th grossest thing in the last five pages.

gqreader239

Reaction score
the collar of both the sweater and dresshirt is really problematic (one is tight and formal, the other loose). i think the sweather is too large in the neck and chest. the waist needs to be taken in only a bit. I say that because i have a very slender waist and if you take it in too much, you just exentuate how small your waist is.

lose the tie and maybe the outfit would look more natural.

cchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
3230061740_9f7fe214b9.jpg

Jacket: Filippa K Storm Jacket
Sweater: Uniqlo (no vis)
Scarf: W+H Buffalo Check
Jeans: KMW Rockers
Shoes: Paul Smith Ricards in Cordo
Watch: Bell & Ross (no vis)

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
uhm i dunno if its the angle but do you happne to be 4"5 and 11 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads