• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) Ask a Question, Get an Answer - please ask all quick questions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

baconzilla

Reaction score
How are you supposed to size on Uniqlo Heattech items? The measurements for the XL are: measurements:
sleeve: 7.5"
shoulder: 15"
length: 29.5"
pit-to-pit: 18"

Are you supposed to get your normal size or size up?

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by click here
Are the jeans too tight if they look like this?
34fe8ud.jpg
In the first pic, you can kinda see the outline of his junk

Yes, dick bulge and tight ass are not attractive in a fit. Looks like girl jeans

xanatos

Reaction score
Any good tailors in Orange County, Ca

I've tried three tailors now and all of them dont do a great job.ugh.
I've never had stuff tailored before but if this is how it is.then i'd rather buy the perfect fit straight out.

Po' Boy

Reaction score
So I am getting tired of the whole classic american workwear style, and have been checking out the stuff offered by Y-3.....

Any recs for similar brands?

blam89

Reaction score
anybody know how rogues gallery button down's and jackets fit (if someone who owns one of these measurements would be extremely appreciated)? i have a 36" chest and 18" shoulders. the sizing chart on RG's website aren't too help, only stating S is for 34"-36" chest and M is 36"-40"

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I couldn't find a good thread to ask some questions about this, but what's the most typically you can have the sides brought in on a casual shirt? I am considering getting some casual shirts and having them tailored to fit my body better. What should my expectations be on how much they can take in?

Racove

Reaction score
I got a R&B windbreaker from Gilt and the riri zippers are super shiny. Are they always like this? I can't recall.

Anyways, it's too much. Potentially a deal breaker. Anyone else notice this? Will it dull over time? how quickly?

enarchay

Reaction score
Is there a huge quality difference between UK and China made Dr. Martens? There aren't many stores close by which sell the higher quality brands (like AE and such), so when I saw a pair of Dr. Martens on sale for about $35, I just picked them up immediately. I figured for that price I might as well buy them. However, I can't seem to find any information on the model I got. The boot says "Dr. Martens Morris, made in China" on the inside, and I could only find this model on ebay with a google search. Here's the link. Do you think these will work for a colder-season street wear boot, or are these cheap knock-offs and I should just get my money back? What do you think?

CunningSmeagol

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
Yes, dick bulge and tight ass are not attractive in a fit. Looks like girl jeans

I have dick bulge in one pair of jeans and faux dick bulge aka pants tent in another. Both are fine with me.

garmis

Reaction score
Originally Posted by blam89
anybody know how rogues gallery button down's and jackets fit (if someone who owns one of these measurements would be extremely appreciated)? i have a 36" chest and 18" shoulders. the sizing chart on RG's website aren't too help, only stating S is for 34"-36" chest and M is 36"-40"

I would definitely go with a small--I do not own any RG outerwear but word in the forum is these fit true to size, maybe even a little large.

I do own one RG s/s button up, and it fits large.

adidasaj

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
Yeah. Legs look great but too tight off the hips.

My APCs are like that stilll
frown.gif

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blam89

From what I've experienced, RG outerwear fits TTS. If you don't plan on layering, sizing down is okay. Though I did have an RG parka that fit HUGE...like my M fit like an XL. However, I think this was the intentional design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads