• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) Ask a Question, Get an Answer - please ask all quick questions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyB501

Reaction score
If I wear a size 12 in Vans and an 11-11.5 in Chucks what size would I wear in Gram shoes? Specifically the 406g model.

StuntastiK

Reaction score
I'm about to soak my APC NS jeans cause they are too loose on the right leg. I've only been wearing them for 2 months now...is that okay? Do I soak them in hot water or cold?

kchau

Reaction score
71CEIUqqguL._AA280_.jpg
what shirt or jacket would go well with those shoes?

falsestart

Reaction score
Hey All-

Been seriously thinking about picking one of these up but I'm just a tad hesitant. Not sure I can handle that big label on the front. What do you all think? I think it's a great jacket but I'm not so into lables. Also, anyone have experience with how there sizes run?

Thanks

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been searching around for sizing for 5EPxSF in size 36 but can't really find any satisfatory info. The sizing chart only goes up to 34. I'm mainly interested in the thigh, knee and hem measurements. Thanks.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Its very very bright outside, and I need sunglasses. I was thinking wayfarers, but I'd rather look decent than like a douchebag. I was just wondering if there are any things I should avoid wearing with wayfarers or wayfarer-esque sunglasses.

thanks

robbie

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I think anything that could make you look like Tom Cruise from Risky Business

SantosLHalper

Reaction score
Originally Posted by asobu
I've been searching around for sizing for 5EPxSF in size 36 but can't really find any satisfatory info. The sizing chart only goes up to 34. I'm mainly interested in the thigh, knee and hem measurements. Thanks.

This is my recollection from the 36s I have. Waist lying flat, 18". Thigh at crotch is 12". Leg opening is 8.25". I believe the knee is about the same as the leg. I can measure tonight if needed.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thigh seem very tight for a 36 (although would work for me). I'd be grateful if you could measure it. Thank you.

SantosLHalper

Reaction score
Originally Posted by asobu
Thigh seem very tight for a 36 (although would work for me). I'd be grateful if you could measure it. Thank you.

It's definitely tight.

edit: It is indeed 12" measured across. The knee is about 8.5.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I dunno, I didn't think the top block on the 5EPxSF was tight at all. I think it's tighter below the knee more than anything else. Mine are TTS (33) and fit fine...

buttonman

Reaction score
for those who have ordered something from deep sleep, do they do free domestic shipping to US?

fashunhor

Reaction score
This is a question but not really a streetwear/denim question, but here it goes. I know nothing about buying vintage shoes but I saw some nice Chelsea Boots at Flying A in NYC. They wanted $100 dollars for a pair of medium worn boots with hardly any heel wear.

I saw some other similar boots elsewhere for around $50. What do you guys think?

falsestart

Reaction score
yeah, I saw some yesterday, crazy stuff I think, better selection and half the price on ebay, I would look there first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads