• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Not sure whether this has been posted, but Newegg.com has Filson bags for 20% with coupon code (link): MKTCEBAGS20 . It's an eBags promotion, but interestingly, eBags.com itself excludes Filson products from all of its coupons.

It seems to work on all Filson bags (and maybe all bags in general) on Newegg.com. I just bought a Filson large zippered tote in Tan (normally $135) for about $108, which is amazing considering the non-zippered tote sells at normal price for $105. Shipping at Newegg was also free. Using this code, you can get an Original Briefcase (256) for $172 shipped.

I don't know if this is a weird error on eBags' part or whether this is intentional, but I'd jump on this before they realize what's up.

That is great, thanks! But I'm still mad I didn't get two ernest alexander waxed utility bags when they were 135 on bonobos, with 50 off code $85. Now they jacked the price up to 165 :(

transient

Reaction score
Went to the local mall to buy a replacement power adapter for my Mac. Stopped by Zara and was surprised by the size of the sales collection. Got some pretty nice slim black trousers for only $20. They also had good selection of Ts and shirts all marked down and in variety of sizes.

habitant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maiden Noir is having a 30% off summer sale starting August 4th.. simply enter summer30 at checkout. Though their site appears to be down at the moment

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Gilt is selling Happy Socks for only 2 times the price Happysocks.com was selling them for 2 weeks ago.

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Gilt is selling Happy Socks for only 2 times the price Happysocks.com was selling them for 2 weeks ago.

That and now size L on any of them :censored:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

That and now size L on any of them :censored:

that makes sense. happysocks.com didn't have many Larges either. Gilt prob bought out the stock and is now trying to flip 'em. can't blame Gilt, billz got to get paid; one pair of colorful, overpriced foot garments at a time

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
*******, i just dropped $100 of Gilt credit on ten pairs. finally got my green cashmere :slayer:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads