• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dieselman89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With Brooks Brothers FF discount (25%) can you also apply corporate discount? I just dont see a 25% off being worth it for one of their 1818 suits, thoughts??

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nonissue
Does it include Black Fleece or no?
Originally Posted by chenzhongbi
The fineprint on the card doesn't say anything about bf.
I have never seen BBBF excluded from a BB sale.
Originally Posted by dieselman89
With Brooks Brothers FF discount (25%) can you also apply corporate discount? I just dont see a 25% off being worth it for one of their 1818 suits, thoughts??
I dont think you can stack the discount. You can always buy a BB gift card for 15-20% off of retail and get additional savings that way. Great thing about buying the discounted BB card is that you save on 15-20% off of the entire total including tax and shipping.

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Frances May in Portland has 30% everything today with the code: FMTURNS3

Yeah, it is only valid today. Pretty nice stuff over there.

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Margiela, Dsquared, and Victor & Rolf sample sale in NYC.
@ Diesel HQ - 220 W 19th St between 7th & 8th - 11 fl - Thurs-Fri 10am-7pm, Sat 12pm-5pm - 646-613-8456
Prices probably won't be crazy low or anything, but it's better than retail.

mischief

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dbear
So sad I missed this...

Don't feel too bad.

I put my order in early for a couple shoes and some pants only to have it cancelled late yesterday due to insufficient stock :/ Website still showing stock/sizes so I don't know what the deal is...

Anyone else get their order cancelled?

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mischief
Don't feel too bad.

I put my order in early for a couple shoes and some pants only to have it cancelled late yesterday due to insufficient stock :/ Website still showing stock/sizes so I don't know what the deal is...

Son of a...I ordered a pair of Robert Geller Sunglasses. I have yet to receive any kind of confirmation email. Ugh. We'll see.

kwoyeu

Reaction score
diesel sale.. they only have one rack of mmm men's stuff. all in 48. men's shoes mostly in size 43.price is not good at this point but will be cut Sat

Oh and no gats

Brinbro

Reaction score
Not me. Got a Wings+Horns blazer for $235 shipped. They called me even to get my shipping information because I guess their site was screwy. I was the first to order they said. That's pretty sad/cool... I guess.

Originally Posted by mischief
Don't feel too bad.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Put in my order at the last minute, like 11:50pm. I've yet to receive any confirmation email as well...

atuhsad

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck
Margiela, Dsquared, and Victor & Rolf sample sale in NYC.
@ Diesel HQ - 220 W 19th St between 7th & 8th - 11 fl - Thurs-Fri 10am-7pm, Sat 12pm-5pm - 646-613-8456
Prices probably won't be crazy low or anything, but it's better than retail.

This is generally the best sale lf the year. I stopped by this morning and got the below jacket:

http://www.oki-ni.com/mens-jackets/m...nvt/mm0823gry/

Really only good if you are sample sizes (48 in clothes / 43 in shoes0. However, prices are really good. Prices for MMM start at wholesale day one (which is 60% off retail as MMM mark ups are 2.5x wholesale), and by the final day, prices can get to over 70% off wholesale (which is 88% off retail).

MMM selection for men wasnt as good as in the prior years, but there was plenty of women's items and still worth checking out if you are in the city.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i hope my order did not get cancelled... i bought a wallet. i am pretty sure no one buys wallets... no confirmation yet though from them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads