• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's been two business days since major Boxing Day sales, guys. Please relax.

coffeequeen

Reaction score
I understand Left Field NYC had a Black Friday sale, but unfortunately I missed it. Does anyone know if they normally have a year-end sale? thanks.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I understand Left Field NYC had a Black Friday sale, but unfortunately I missed it. Does anyone know if they normally have a year-end sale? thanks.

They have random 15% sales with codes from blogs, lots of seconds, stores like Context stock and will have them on sale as well

El QUaG

Reaction score

Has anyone received a shipping confirmation from the Inventory sale? Damn they're slow as **** with shipping.

Arrived this morning, last day of 2012 in Sydney Australia. Ordered on Boxing Day, so quite impressed with turnaround time.

El QUaG

Reaction score

did you ever get a shipping email, or just get the package?

Three emails generated from FedEx, none from Inventory but cannot complain:

1. FedEx shipment notification (including tracking number) - 10:39am Friday 28 December 2012
2. Tendered to FedEx (once package handed to courier) - 11:39am Friday 28 December 2012
3. FedEx Shipment Delivered - 10:29am Monday 31 December 2012

mtre

Reaction score

Any further markdowns coming for Bureau? and does it ever have actual codes out, i mean that discount code entry box has gotta be for something, right?

Bureau did some further markdowns last year so I'd expect the same this year. I think they went 50% and then maybe even 70% after a while. As for discount codes I've never heard of anything apart from free shipping now and again.

Feji

Reaction score
Anybody remember if Corner markdowns cap off at 70% or 80%?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads