• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
www.havenshop.ca

This weekend marks the 10 year anniversary of HAVEN. Since 2006, our mission has remained unchanged - to provide the very best in exclusively sourced menswear from around the globe to all our customers. This incredible milestone could not have been achieved without our loyal friends, supporters and customers both locally and globally. As a token of our appreciation we will be providing 10% OFF ALL ORDERS from Thursday, November 10th - Sunday November, 13th, 2016. Please use the Promotion Code: 10YEAR10 during checkout.

Mulan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^I thought that was a China thing. Are retailers going to have Lunar new year sales as well? gotta get that red envelope money.

withbluejeans

Reaction score
Can anyone advise on the best place/price to get Margiela low-top black replicas? It seems like most sites either don't carry them, and if they do, they are typically sold out or they are never on sale.

Last edited:

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Arnold Grape

Reaction score

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Waiting in line to pay at the W+H/reigning champ factory sale - just under 3 hours....not even exaggerating. One cashier for 2.5 hours, so painful.

I was in the same line. 3 hours to pay. Absolutely crazy. And a significant part of the line were old people with boxes and boxes of ****, probably just so they can flip it back in China. Exact same with the Arcteryx sales- old people indiscriminately filling boxes with sizes I want.

I will say, waiting in line saved me ~$1000 on a shitload of current-season stuff.

Rommel

Reaction score

is it worth checking out or should I just wait till last day 

Honestly it's been hit or miss at these cyc design sample/factory sales. Last year was terrible in my opinion, and I wasn't even planned on going this year until I got invited to the F&F night.

I feel getting early access is the best position to be in...you have the best? selection and things are somewhat organized. Things get really messy and I don't have the patience to sift through clothes on tables and boxes that have been thrown around randomly. At the end of last night it was a complete mess in there.

What's the advantage of the last day? It seems like you'd be left with all the leftovers...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads