• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been hitting the CYC sale for years and this was probably one of the best- prices are way up from what they used to be, but there was a lot of awesome stock at the F&F- mind you, I was like, number eight or nine in line at the door and by the time I had grabbed what I thought I wanted, it was nutso.

did notice a lot of stuff with holes in it this year- moreso than previous years.

DaVinci

Reaction score
33% off at dope factory with code:
SINGLEX3

Code works on Stone Island this time around, there are very good prices to be had. Less VAT + the 33%.

Last edited by a moderator:

mischief

Reaction score

[COLOR=202020]SINGLEX3[/COLOR]​

Code works on Stone Island this time around, there are very good prices to be had. Less VAT + the 33%.

How do you get the VAT removed? My total shows tax included.

orfane

Reaction score
SINGLEX3

Doesn't seem to work on common projects, does work on the new margiela season though, which is dope

DaVinci

Reaction score
How do you get the VAT removed? My total shows tax included.
When you select a country outside of the EU as your shipping destination.

Doesn't seem to work on common projects, does work on the new margiela season though, which is dope
It worked on achilles and not chelseas for me. I was hoping they had the desert boots, I've been wanting a pear or two pear of those

mischief

Reaction score

When you select a country outside of the EU as your shipping destination. 

Does it work for you?

I have it as shipping to the US, but tax is still included. I checked my previous purchases, and tax was automatically removed. Site must just be being weird, or their policy has changed?

Last edited:

DaVinci

Reaction score
Does it work for you?

I have it as shipping to the US, but tax is still included. I checked my previous purchases, and tax was automatically removed. Site must just be being weird, or their policy has changed?
It's definitely working. Keep trying, I believe in you.

orfane

Reaction score
Worked for me when I changed the "shipping to" at the top of the screen to the US and the price to USD. Was a little glitchy before that and it wouldn't let me make my country anything out of the EU, even though the top of the page said US. Tried to change everything again and reloaded and it worked.

Ritchee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Never shopped at Caliroots before but they have a pair of Our Legacy sneakers I wanted. I was going to get them at Our Legacy but the Euro conversion to Dollars spiked a lot.

SINGLES' DAY! 20% OFF WITH CODE: ONELOVE

https://caliroots.com

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.