• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo
Update

amin : I was just told that it can't
amin : that's why I cancelled my order
amin : I was told by another associate
Danielle : Unfortunately we were just notified that we can apply discounts to forward orders
Danielle : before we could not
amin : I spoke to a katrina or karina earlier today
amin : and she told me that 30% can't be applied to items on forward
Danielle : Yes, I understand that and I do apologize for that. We were just notified about 10 minutes ago that we could

rotflmao.gif

Sorry bro! **** that sucks. Glad I'm waiting this **** storm out while everyone else ***** themselves over.

cjl2g

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
okay, so the 30 percent works, but it can't be used with the 15 from tulip? is this correct now?

sshum

Reaction score
Yes correct...or at least from the two chats with the forward CSR, you cannot combine codes so one or the other.

Originally Posted by cjl2g
okay, so the 30 percent works, but it can't be used with the 15 from tulip? is this correct now?

feynmix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what's a good site that has a comprehensive list of the when and where of sample sales in NYC?

cjl2g

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
spoke to karina again, and she says that danielle is wrong

Hello christian ! How can I help you today?
christian : hey, i am a bit confused with the first time user deal?
christian : i placed an order, assuming that i get 30 percent off the first purchase, but when i called, the guy said you don't honor it
christian : but someone else told me you do, but i already cancelled my order, so i was wondering if you honor it or not?
Karina : we have a first time customer discount for 30% off on REVOLVEcltohing
Karina : off non restricted brands
Karina : it does not apply to restricted brands nor items on Forward by Revolve Clothing
christian : amin : I was just told that it can't amin : that's why I cancelled my order amin : I was told by another associate Danielle : Unfortunately we were just notified that we can apply discounts to forward orders Danielle : before we could not amin : I spoke to a katrina or karina earlier today amin : and she told me that 30% can't be applied to items on forward Danielle : Yes, I understand that and I do apologize for that. We were just notified about 10 minutes ago that we could
christian : this is what danielle told my friend
Karina : i do apologize
Karina : that was an error on our end
Karina : if you are placing an order on Revolve Clothing we would be happy to match it
christian : ok, so danielle is incorrect right?
Karina : you can use the code tulip on Forward
Karina : that will give you 15% off
Karina : correct
Karina : you spoke with Ralph on the phone
Karina : and he had the correct information
christian : okay thank you
christian : sorry about this, i am just confused haha

cjl2g

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
according to the guy on the phone NO,
according to danielle YES.
according to karina, NO, the guy on the phone is right and danielle is wrong.
*******, im just gonna not order this ****, they are so unorganized

cjl2g

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo
This **** is so fucked up. I called their 1866 number and was told it can be applied.

yeah, i called the number, and the person said it doesn't apply.

i'd just cancel the order and wait a few days and see what happens unless the items are a must have. i would just assume you are not getting the 30 off, and then see if it is worth it.

its 2 am here in hong kong, so im tired as ****

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lolz. I wanted to double check, so I spoke with Michelle online and she told me it can be applied. I am going to take the risk and see if it works. If it doesn't, then I'll just to cancel my order again. ******* stupid.

dragonz

Reaction score
Why not order and then keep calling until you get someone who would apply the discount for you??

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads