• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

amathew

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's LNCC going to do about purchases made prior to their adjustment? Will they respect the order cost?

pdsf

Reaction score

I usually wear 7.5US in dress shoes, and the 41 in DVN fit perfect for me. DVN is known to run a little small for shoes.
For other brands, here's what I usually wear : 6.5UK Mark McNairy/Trickers, 7UK John Lobb, 40 CP SS'11 Achilles, 8US Nike/New Balance.
I did happen to try on a pair of Alden LHS Loafers on their Van last in a 7.5US, and they were too small for me.
Hope this helps you all with sizing.

I am US9 (CP41) and my Dries shoes/boots range in size from 7-8/41-41.5.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I discovered a glitch where I was able to get a pair of white gats and those Dries shoes pictured above for $410 shipped. I thought about ordering a bunch of Yohji and Guidi, but my conscience forced me to email LNCC. :(

I hate the way you choose to be

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

THIS IS WHY WE CANNOT HAVE CHEAP THINGS

Just to clarify, I did not email them about the extra 20% on the coupon or whatever. There is a separate glitch in the checkout process that allowed me to get almost 70% off. The Gats were about $150 for me and the Dries shoes were $237.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I discovered a glitch where I was able to get a pair of white gats and those Dries shoes pictured above for $410 shipped. I thought about ordering a bunch of Yohji and Guidi, but my conscience forced me to email LNCC. :(

Well thanks for ruining it for the rest of us. :embar:

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Nice Guy Caveat

Receives extra discount from large online retailer, possibly helping many desperate StyleForvm members save tens, possibly twenties of dollars on yet another shoe purchase.

Tells retailer they've made a mistake, and posts about it, virtually mooning everyone in the Sales Thread.

Last edited:

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Well thanks for ruining it for the rest of us. :embar:

They actually haven't fixed the glitch yet and probably haven't even read my email yet since I sent it to their paypal email instead of customer service, so it has nothing to do with your precious coupon.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was playing man, no need to get defensive. :)

I won't be able to order my Gats because I left my l wallet at home. :(

But I assume you found a glitch that priced the Gats below 274 or whatever price I got when I added the code, I'm totes jelly.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads