• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any current Endclothing discount codes? Thanks

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When is **** gonna be 80% off anywhere? I don´t care where, I just need to buy something really cheap...
peepwall[1].gif

seattlesf

Reaction score

Bonobos $30 for $60 at FAB.
http://fab.com/sale/2566/product/12034/z36fw2/?fref=product-invite-tw
I know bonobos is releasing a ton of nice spring n summer apparel soon so it might be good to stock up on these gift certificates to use alongside facebook40 for 40% off.
Bonobos makes awesome colorful washed chinos which fit great. They have boot cut, straight leg and new slim fit coming in march. They might look expensive at msrp but with this coupon + discount
code it makes them extremely affordable. free shipping and lifetime returns.
And no I dont work for them lol. Just wanted to pass the word out that these are great pants.

This does not work unless you are only using ONE gift certificate. Bonobos is flagging these and canceling orders.

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Checked out the IF sale. Really isn't much if you're a small. I saw one Dries cardigan for around $250, two Attachment shirts, a Tim Hamilton shirt, a Margiela silk polo sweater for $200, one CdG sweater for almost $400, and I think that was it. You'll have much better luck if you're on the large side. There was a bunch of Adam Kimmel stuff, including some cool outerwear (almost all of it in navy), plenty of Margiela bottoms, plenty of CdG, a few Junya pieces, and some Kolor items that didn't look great. I wasn't really impressed with the MMM footwear that was on sale. But I guess if you want some blue mid GATs they have a few. The Marsell stuff looked better to me.

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not that I recall seeing. I went looking for footwear though so I didn't spend too much time going through the clothes (though it wasn't hard to do; it was like 90% women's and then two little racks of men's).

Last edited:

raulishere

Reaction score
They had 6 rolling racks of mens clothes. Also I saw rick owens basic tees and multiple wool coats. But this was on the first day

matty long legs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Deleted

Last edited:

kissmyjazz

Reaction score
This does not work unless you are only using ONE gift certificate. Bonobos is flagging these and canceling orders.
It worked for me, if you apply gift certificates toward your credit on the account beforehand, I made a purchase combining three separate gift card that way.two weeks ago.

ryewo[i dmfsOZI490w

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Dude, we get it. You're selling tweed. Enough spamming. Plus I don't think you're going to get too many takers in streetwear.

Does anyone buy his stuff? I notice he has stuff in B&S all the time, but he has a very low seller feedback. What's up with that?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads