• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offensive or Alpha?

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
there is a slight bit of tongue-in-cheek to his humor and posting, but this is not a troll...
uhoh.gif

the cdg play shirt? ostentatious branding? It all adds up. But if this is a gag, then bravo..
biggrin.gif

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Not edited at all. Seriously. Same breath.
cost around 3k-4k if i am not mistaken wonder if anyone ever buys it... if anyone does.. i guess money cant buy taste.. but i am still mourning for the sport coat in Giorgio Armani with a Giorgio Armani logo on the chest.. cost MYR6999 .. was hoping to get it on sale but too bad my size already finished!! my life sucks!
28l5jjd.jpg

Klobber

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or do the two tigers look like they are about to mate? Are they male female or male male - i.e. **** tigers? The plot thickens ...
Originally Posted by macuser3of5
Someone with your build is not going to look alpha even in an Affliction tshirt and Tapout headband.
Could not agree more. I suggested to Hermes Man before he should join the army to make a man out of him. Perhaps he could make himself more alpha male by starting this routine: Monday: Chest, Biceps Wednesday: Back, Triceps Friday: Shoulders Saturday: Legs If he has a lot of guts, I know another schedule that can pack dense muscle fast
devil.gif
<Comment is meant to be stupid, I'm playing on stereotypes on the other end of the extreme>

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Maybe Hermes Man learned from the great Andy Liu School of Baller Trolls

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by entrero
Just shows you're in heat.
Originally Posted by hermes man
you mean hot?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by S-Town
offensive. not enough diversity. one of the tigers should be white.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Aaron01
Only thing more alpha would be Ronnie Coleman eating a silverback gorilla
What about Tito Ortiz eating an albino gorilla?

Originally Posted by entrero
Gotta say, he sure is a cockmagnet
Originally Posted by Klobber
Is it just me or do the two tigers look like they are about to mate? Are they male female or male male - i.e. **** tigers? The plot thickens ...
There's a lot of weird latent/passive-aggressive homophobia on this forum.

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Klobber

Could not agree more. I suggested to Hermes Man before he should join the army to make a man out of him. Perhaps he could make himself more alpha male by starting this routine:

Monday: Chest, Biceps
Wednesday: Back, Triceps
Friday: Shoulders
Saturday: Legs

If he has a lot of guts, I know another schedule that can pack dense muscle fast
devil.gif

<Comment is meant to be stupid, I'm playing on stereotypes on the other end of the extreme>

We're telling jokes, and this dude is probably (90%) just a character reposting **** from the OG guy's blog for lulz, but grown dudes shouldn't have spindly arms and prepubescent boy-chests. real talk.

Mistral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Elysium
"i feel insecure if there is no hint of what brand of tshirt i am wearing, many other brands they sometimes give discreet and subtle hint of the brand however for Giorgio Armani there is not a single hint telling others what brand it is.. so i felt compelled to leave the logo hanging outside in order to let others aware of my t-shirts brand.. "

- Hermes Man 2011

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...07#post4581707

This almost killed me
laugh.gif

mattt

Reaction score
Originally Posted by macuser3of5
We're telling jokes, and this dude is probably (90%) just a character reposting **** from the OG guy's blog for lulz, but grown dudes shouldn't have spindly arms and prepubescent boy-chests. real talk.

He's the real deal, he mentions SF in the blog several times. The blog is so lulz it should be required reading for everyone.

Hot Dog Day #49

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MikeDT
You know Hermes Man for the amount you spend on clothes, you could actually buy a decent cameraphone, instead of that piss-poor iPhone knock-off you evidently use, e.g. a real Apple iPhone 4.

this is a real ****** post

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mattt
He's the real deal, he mentions SF in the blog several times. The blog is so lulz it should be required reading for everyone.
I see, well I don't know what to say then...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics