1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NYC Menswear

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by logikel, Feb 23, 2013.

1. logikel

logikel Member

Not sure if something like this exists, if there is, please just direct me with a link.

I'm overwhelmed by all the shopping options in Manhattan and would prefer to shop in stores, rather than online. I also find the amount of info. on the internet to be ridiculous, too many recommendations from random sources. I really just want to start a thread about shopping in Manhattan/Brooklyn for streetwear and work clothing.

I've found that Steven Alan is a great store, and I really enjoy those kind of places that offer a selection of clothing, as well as accessories and other items....can any NYC experts provide some info. as to where else I should be shopping?

I am leaning towards getting my first custom suit from Louis Purple. But after the suit, I need to get to some more Steven Alan type places. I also plan on checking out Saturday's NYC, but other than that I don't really know what's good around here.

Appreciate any input.

2. logikel

logikel Member

any suggestions?