1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NWT Dunhill suit, 40R

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by chorse123, Mar 14, 2006.

1. chorse123

chorse123 Stylish Dinosaur

I am selling a beautiful Dunhill, made in Italy suit. The suit is tagged a 40R, drop 7. Photos and measurements to follow, but here are the details:

The material is a nice light wool, great for spring, and almost certainly wearable year round. It is a light greyish brown with a very subtle cream and blue overcheck (windowpane). You can barely see the overcheck, but it adds a great complexity to the wool, which is simply lovely.

The coat is a three-roll-two button front with side vents. The front pockets (two regular plus ticket pocket) are flapped hacking (angled) pockets. The sleeves are unfinished and ready for your tailor to put in working buttonholes. The trousers are flat front.

This is a nicely made, full canvas suit. MSRP is listed as $1400. It's yours for $550 with free UPS shipping in the US. I can ship internationally at additional cost. Send me a PM if you are interested. Thanks for looking.

2. chorse123

Measurements Shoulder: 18 1/2" Chest: 41 1/4" Waist: 39" Length: 31 1/4" Sleeve: 25 1/2" Trousers waist: 34" Inseam: 38" Outseam: 48" Width at opening: 10" Pictures, the close up is the closes to the true color: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Also, in case anyone cares, I'm fairly certain that this is a Richard James designed Dunhill suit. It may be hard to see in the pictures, but the shoulder has a nice roping to it.

3. dorian

dorian Senior Member

Shame it's a bit long for me. Quite nice...

4. chorse123

CORRECTION! The chest measurement is FORTY one and one quarter inches (41 1/4")

5. chorse123

I'm making the one and only price reduction on this Richard James designed Dunhill suit. It isn't going down by much, but I'll drop the price to $525, with free shipping to the US (UPS) and Canada (USPS). PM me if you are interested.

6. chorse123

By popular demand, here are some images of the fabric:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]