1. Welcome to our newest affiliate vendors We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendors, Shibumi Firenze bringing us classic accessories and bespoke tailoring from Florence, and owned long time member "Braddock", and Jonathan Abel who bring us their Goodyear welted shoes made in Portugal.

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

North Sea Clothing

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by hoit1981, Dec 9, 2010.

1. cellardoors

cellardoors Senior Member

One more question if I may... Is it TTS (eg if i normally wear sweaters with P2P of 20"-21", I should get the M, or should I size up for the L)?

2. ManofKent

ManofKent Distinguished Member

Slightly over sized for the tag

3. Hewes

Hewes Senior Member

The green roll neck looks very nice

4. Hewes

Hewes Senior Member

I am XS in most brands, would NS be a bit big for me? it looks that way

5. CommanderMcBragg

CommanderMcBragg Member

I'm a bit troubled by this company's customer service...or perhaps lack thereof.

A North Sea cardigan that I purchased through J.Crew piqued my interest in this company, so I checked out their website. On Tuesday, I purchased two pairs of their two-tone MK1 tennis shoes--one in each of the two colors. Price was £35 per pair. Perusing their site again yesterday, I noted that the price had dropped to £25 per pair, which means I spent £20 more--or roughly $25USD--the day before. My polite email requesting a price adjustment yielded a response of, "so sorry, but this is the nature of commerce."

Does this seem fair? The company accepts returns, so a local buyer could simply go back to their store, return the shoes, and re-purchase them for less. Should I be penalized for living on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean? I can appreciate that they do not want customers saying, "Hey, I just bought these a month ago and now I want a partial refund because they are on sale," but these shoes are a week away from even hitting my doorstep!

The $25 in question won't change my life, but it's the principle that irks me. I'm debating eating the $30 (two-way shipping) and sending them back altogether once they arrive. Curious to know the thoughts of others here on SF.

6. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Distinguished Member

To me that would just be the nature of commerce. Imo Id ignore it.

7. CommanderMcBragg

CommanderMcBragg Member

It's pfui Teufel customer service, in my opinion. With all of the other internet options these days, I won't be shopping with North Sea Clothing in the future.