• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NFL 2016-17 Thread

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
DERP.

Colston.gif

archibaldleach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another Brady-Manning AFC Championship. I'm with Stiches. Almost too much stress to make watching fun (from someone rooting for NE). I'll probably watch and hope that if I break something in my apartment that it does not hit my TV.

Nightmare Super Bowl scenario would be Denver vs. Seattle. Picking between Peyton Manning's team and Pete Carroll (the smug happy SOB who destroyed the team that Parcells built in NE) would be impossible.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's no surprise that the two NFC teams left are from the West. That's what happens when you have to face off against elite teams like the Rams and the Cardinals keeps them sharp.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So what's the story on Adderall and the Seahawks? Listen I'm surprised if ALL teams are NOT doing it. I'm waiting on an on-field heart attack.

But I hate motherfucking Pete Carroll so I'm rooting for the Niners.

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So what's the story on Adderall and the Seahawks? Listen I'm surprised if ALL teams are NOT doing it. I'm waiting on an on-field heart attack.

i think the players union/association stipulates that what your tested positive is confidential (only that you have tested positive for a banned PED substance). So they can say whatever they want to what caused the positive test. Adderall doesn't have as a bad a perception as steroids (especially with regards to concussions) so players usually go with that... its like saying you were busted with pot instead of heroin to your parents.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Who was that white linebacker, retired about ten years ago, who took buckets of Sudafed before the game? ****, just remembered - Romanowsky.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Another Brady-Manning AFC Championship. I'm with Stiches. Almost too much stress to make watching fun (from someone rooting for NE). I'll probably watch and hope that if I break something in my apartment that it does not hit my TV.

i am concerned i may punch a hole in my wall if things go sideways.

Who was that white linebacker, retired about ten years ago, who took buckets of Sudafed before the game? ****, just remembered - Romanowsky.

he was an animal.

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Lord-Barrington

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I don't understand how people can dislike one of Harbaugh and Carroll and like the other.

Carroll -- Smarmy surfer dude who ran a program with little oversight and then bounced when the NCAA came calling
Harbaugh -- Legendary whiner and general poor sport; career jockish-douchebag.

Both those guys suck. But neither sucks as much as Belichick.

Sigh. Looks like I'm rooting for Denver. :(

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

stitch lets have an avatar bet!
winner choses loser's avatar!

ok. if denver wins ill use a broncos avatar and if they lose ill keep my current avatar.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bill Romanowski man he was cray!

EDIT: Looks like Lord-Barrington just beat me to it!

cross22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Peyton Manning after the game: “What’s weighing on my mind is how soon I can get a Bud Light in my mouth. That’s priority number one.”

Bud Light? :facepalm:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads